A Seventh Guild?

I was on the CJB website, and noticed a link that said Join the Seventh Guild but when I clicked on it, it brought me to patreon but didn’t actually load the page. Does anyone know what that’s about? @CJB

4 Likes

@CJB correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is just what CJ is calling his Patreon contributors. By contributing to his Patreon, you are in essence joining the “7th Guild”. I don’t believe it has any “in world” significance.

7 Likes

Oh ok, that makes sense

2 Likes

The Seventh Guild is unlocked by supporting CJ on Patreon. It’s a patron-only feed that has a lot of extra out-of-world stuff.

4 Likes

There does exist a ‘guild of the unnamed’. It was referenced in the 2nd Assessment (which I assume is in character) and I’ve seen other evidence there’s a 7th guild elsewhere as well.

9 Likes

Well there you go. I have learned something new

3 Likes

Ditto. Thank you, Robert!

2 Likes

Any links to this guild of the unnamed

2 Likes

If we have recently joined patreon when and how should we expect access to this??

3 Likes

@Alec I’ll try to dig up an in-game link to the guild of the unnamed. I know I saw one somewhere.

@Skylad If you joined patreon before 5/1 then you should have access to the patreon account and any suplimental stuff now. If you joined on 5/1 you may have to wait til 6/1, I believe for the first billing to get access to anything like the secret work or patreon hangout.

5 Likes

Um… wasn’t sure where to post anything to ask about this, but this seems like a good place (although I don’t like dragging up an old thread from the depths). I pledged on Patreon the end of last month and I saw the pledge go through on the 1st, now I’m wondering if I need to message someone about getting the forum stuff or if I’m supposed to wait for it to be assigned?

3 Likes

You usually ask on Patreon. Somebody here might be able to help, Idk.

2 Likes

Here ya go (two months later)…
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/was-it-a-butterfly/979?u=leigha

6 Likes

I’m in the same boat on the waiting to be assigned and being a Patreon.

3 Likes

It all activates on the first day of the month so if you’ve just signed up it will kick in next month :slightly_frowning_face: When I signed up it was the 6th or something so had to wait nearly a whole month :joy:

5 Likes

I signed up on the 30th of last month

2 Likes

Ooooooh…maybe @Bash could have a look at it for ya (just promise her some tea and cookies)

3 Likes