A Repository of Happiness

Hello, wonderfuls!

I wanted to create a place where people can post things that never fail to make them smile or laugh. That way, when someone is having a day that is a bit shy of stellar, they can come here and bask in joy.

Here’s one of my go-tos:

16 Likes

WOW thank you for this!! It gave us some much-needed giggles in the office!

14 Likes

Don’t we already have a thread for this?

Edit:
The Creationary: Everyday Beauty
:grin:

8 Likes

Beauty and happy can be different! I wouldn’t necessarily call these turkeys beautiful (hope I’m not offending any turkeyphiles), but they sure made us happy!

17 Likes

I actually made a playlist specifically for this purpose not too long ago! It has 150ish videos right now, and they are all different kinds of content, but they always improve my mood. You can use this playlist too if you want to. It’s actually helped my anxiety a lot to know I have some “backup happiness” when I need it.

I recommend just hitting shuffle and just seeing what it randomly picks. If one video doesn’t work, the next is probably to your taste.

13 Likes

As for an individual item rather than a whole list, this one makes me cry-laugh every time.

11 Likes

This bizarre man is a professional cello player. This video never fails to make me laugh. :joy:

12 Likes

The kazoo bit got me.

7 Likes

Oof all those GMM compilations are hilarious, I could watch them for hours (and sometimes do).

8 Likes

quietly chants tofu under breath

heres one i find really frickin funny: Its a single by the guy who sang Mama Mia in a river in japan a while back, but its like… written as a nature documentary where musicians are wild animals trying to create a band? Its hilarious to watch. Austin Weber - I Don't Want to Miss You (Like I Do) [Official Video] - YouTube

Allen, Allen, Allen, and Allen - YouTube also, allen allen allen and allen.

7 Likes

:joy: @Louisa the most epic consumption of tofu ever! That’s going to be in my head every time I eat it for the rest of my life. :rofl:

My instant joy is this:

They’re so adorable and the little faces and the squeaky sounds and I CAN’T EVEN. I just want to boop the noses!

10 Likes