A Puzzle on Patreon

@CJB posted something to his Instagram story yesterday about a puzzle on his Patreon page. I can’t seem to find the puzzle yet but I thought I would share. If anyone’s interested, we could all work together in here on it.

2 Likes

Do we have his patreon or should I be looking for it?

2 Likes

http://patreon.com/cjb I believery.

And yeah. I saw that story read the page three times and didn’t see one

3 Likes

Who is he? Excuse my ignorance :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This puzzle isn’t likely connected to our fragments so I wouldn’t worry too much about it. But I believe the page can answer your question pretty quickly if you are so inclined.

3 Likes

I’ve read this page forwards and backwards, watched the videos a few times, and read the public posts a few. I didn’t see anything to click with me. Anyone else have any luck?

2 Likes

I have read it over a bunch of times too and watched the videos. Like you said, I assume it would have to be found only in the stuff open to the public, but I nothing has caught my eye yet. Maybe the symbol with all the guilds in it in the main video - it’s different from the one on themonarchpapers.com but the only addition I can see if the first letter of the guilds in the circle.

2 Likes

I was stressed that you guys would think I was sacrificing immersion of the story to get you to my out-of-world Patreon page, which WAS NOT the case. I just thought it would be fun to have puzzle stuff start trickling out everywhere. BUT there’s some stuff happening this week narratively and the same clue will be available in-world and out.

3 Likes