A Little Time Off

Hey folks,
So I’m going to be taking a couple/few weeks off, which means the AGP site and PRSFNE will roll out a couple weeks later.

My husband Matt’s dad has been in the hospital for two weeks and has recently taken a turn for the worse. I want to be completely available for him, our kids, and my mother-in-law. It’s been a very rough few weeks, and I want to focus on being there for Matt, whatever happens next.

Thanks for understanding.

18 Likes

Wishing all the best for your family! Take however much time you need, we’ll still be here!

11 Likes

Yeah, CJ, take what ever time you need! You’ve been invested in us for over a year, and I’m sure we all appreciate that and recognize that that’s a lot of effort and time. Now your family needs you, and that’s more than okay. Be there for them now, help them with what can be helped with, and we’ll see you here in a couple of weeks. We’re sending good vibes your way!

:hugs:

Edit: Gosh, where is the :oraclesnug: emoji when I need it…

13 Likes

Take good care of yourself, and your family, CJB. We’ll be about when you get back.

If there’s anything we can do at all, even just sending well wishes, just holler.

12 Likes

Take care of yourself and your family! Wishing for the best!

10 Likes

Take care cj. You did a lot for us, feel free to take some time for yourself.

9 Likes

Best wishes :heart:

8 Likes

Best wishes CJ. My good vibe generator is up and running so that should be compounding with everyone else’s good vibes. I hope the best for you and your family.
:heart:

7 Likes

Sending all the good vibes I have! Just know your Mountie family will be here to support you! Take all the time you need, we’re not going anywhere.

8 Likes

Praying for you and your family <3 take all the time you need

8 Likes

CJ, I hope you and your family are well. :heart: I’m sorry that things are going rough with your father in law and I hope his condition will improve. Please take care of yourself, and let us know if there’s anything we can do for you.

10 Likes

Hey Mounties,
I just wanted to update you that my father-in-law passed away last week. The family has been together, sitting shiva (Jewish tradition) since Wednesday.

He was as close to a father as I ever had, treated me like his own son, and was incredibly supportive of me and all my wild ideas. We all miss him so much. He was a kind, smart, funny guy. My favorite Flinterforge.

I’ve been doing the odd task here and there but have been largely focusing on my family and experiencing our great loss.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

12 Likes

CJ, I’m so so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take all the time you need.

9 Likes

God, I’m so sorry to hear that CJ. Keeping you and the fam in my thoughts. Like Oracle said, take as much time as you need.

9 Likes

That’s terrible. Take all the time you need off, CJ. We will understand.

9 Likes

It’s okay, take as much time as you need. I can’t even imagine what you’re going through. Be safe and take care of yourself and your family.

9 Likes

I’m so sorry. That’s awful. Please take good care of yourself.

8 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss CJ. Make sure you take care of yourself, take some much needed time off. Let us know if you need anything. :heart:

10 Likes

I’m very sorry for your loss. Feel free to take as much time as needed to yourself. Make sure to take care of yourself!

8 Likes

My deepest condolences to you guys. I wish there was more we could do to help.

If you need anything again @CJB, just ask. We love you guys (we love Matt by proxy, like it or not!)

8 Likes