A Commemoration of Itsuki

I should be able to join on sunday. Unless another Thornmouth would like to perform the Ceremony, then I’ll be in the reserves.

3 Likes

I’ll be there Sunday!

2 Likes

So we have
Thornmouth: @cheyyyme
Balimora: @Mr5yy
Gossmere: @OracleSage
Ebenguard: @Deyavi
Flinterforge: @Revenir
Weatherwatch: @Furia

4 Likes

If it’s Sunday evening, I’ll still be traveling. Another Ebenguard will have to rep. I’m sorry.

3 Likes

I can do Balimora, or I will be there to observe and pay my respects.

3 Likes

If I can’t make it because of an emergency or a random occurrence, you can do it @cheyyyme!

4 Likes

I’m available at that time if you need a Flinterforge

4 Likes

@Furia or @WarriorRose either of you free for Weatherwatch?

4 Likes

There’s a piano piece I’ve been writing that I think would fit the mood… As I approached a time of transition in my own life, the music just came to me. After all, for me, death is merely a transition. If it’s not too late to add to the spell. I’ll be away on Sunday, but I can record it and share it with one of you if you’d like.

6 Likes

I am

4 Likes

Please do! Ituski would have loved that!

3 Likes

Hey everyone! Quick reminder that the funeral is tonight at 6:50 EST. We are still looking for an Ebenguard @Ginger @hannah or anyone else available tonight please let me know so I can add you to the list.

4 Likes

We have our full circle! Remember to bring candles!

4 Likes

Also Vic may not be able to make it to rep the Thornmouths… Could we have a stand in just in case?

3 Likes

@Mr5yy @cheyyyme @Furia - are y’all still okay with 6:50pm EST? Please let us know as soon as possible if you cannot make it.

Do we have another Thornmouth who would be available at 6:50pm EST tonight? @Sellalellen @ArcChild @BlackBronze? Or anyone from any guild, really.

5 Likes

I can do 6:50!

2 Likes

@Bash just sent me the link:

I’ll update this post when it’s live so you all can join the Google Hangout:

7 Likes

Thanks Endri and Bash!

4 Likes

Are we hosting the hangout or does Bash have that covered?

3 Likes

I think Bash already has the hangout setup.

2 Likes