A Commemoration of Itsuki

As of now, atleast.

3 Likes

I’m available any time after 3pm EDT M-F, but this weekend is going to be difficult for me. I’m scheduled for a run to meet a contact in Kuwait, and Friday til Sunday are going to be insane.

5 Likes

I’m pretty free in the evening, as long as I get enough of a warning. Give me a date and a couple days’ warning and I’m good to go for sure.

5 Likes

I’m most available after 9 pm EDT. I can do 5:30 pm, but just not on Tuesdays.

5 Likes

I’m busy pretty much all the time now, and that’s part of why I’ve been so absent. I’m working 50-60 hour weeks and taking college classes immediately after work. I’ll be there in spirit, and I’ll write something up if that would be passable :cry:I wish I could do more

5 Likes

I’m sure Ituski understands. Life can be stressful, Im glad youll be there in spirit though!

5 Likes

I can do most nights but I’m in the UK so I struggle after 5.30pm EST.

4 Likes

Well this evening would have worked nicely.

Tomorrow during the day I can, but I can’t guarantee anything after that because I’m travelling for the next two weeks.

I did wear the appropriate colour today though.

4 Likes

Anytime is fine for me

4 Likes

U.K. Based, so before 5.30 est.
And not tonight please. See cabinet post.

5 Likes

Would next Monday 6:50 EST work for everyone?

5 Likes

It’s hard for me now because im working rev

3 Likes

I’ll be home preety late, like 7pm est

3 Likes

I’ll do it. Almost any time except from 1am to 9:30am works for me.

2 Likes

6:30pm? If so then it works for me!

2 Likes

I can do Friday-Sunday whenever and at any time after 7pm eastern on Thursday. But I’m only available from like 7pm-12am eastern Monday-Wednesday.

My schedule sucks right now. I wore my navy and white shirt today though.

4 Likes

I’m on a trip ATM so flying at all odd times but will try to be there whenever you guys do it

4 Likes

I should be free Saturday and Sunday, though I’ll have to get back to you on what hours I have available those days and next week. I hate to say it, but I have to wait for my work schedule to be posted. :pensive:

3 Likes

Sunday night 6:30 EST look good for everyone. If so PLEASE let me know so I can start making a list.

6 Likes

Idk right now, but I may be at a party at that time. I won’t be sure until later though.

2 Likes