5. The Search for Magiq: "Elemental Disruption"

I think we should have at least one a day, otherwise we risk there being a gap the Silver can use to recalibrate and find everyone. And we definately need one person able to cover the start of the expedition.

15 Likes

Do we think a poll would work for making sure we have ample coverage for the week?

I have it set so you can pick all of the days if youā€™re able.

• Monday the 23rd
  • Tuesday the 24th
  • Wednesday the 25th
  • Thursday the 26th
  • Friday the 27th
  • Saturday the 28th
  • Sunday the 29th

0 voters

11 Likes

Like @SabineBean I plan on bearing the symbol every day until we switch over to the next one, even if I canā€™t always place one somewhere. Hopefully that will help to make a bit of a background net to keep the confusion going.

19 Likes

That min you can do it all cause the spot is like 5mins walk, lol

12 Likes

Iā€™m going to be wearing the symbol of the week, all week, and sticking post-its of them in appropriate places to help with the background noise, I just have to remember to start a day later than my 23rd or work out when the 23rd begins at HST so I can start from midnight :thinking:

16 Likes

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ ā† this website is your friend, itā€™s saved me with time conversions too many times. HST runs alongside Eastern time.

15 Likes

I will also be wearing it all week I think. The more people on it the better.

15 Likes

Iā€™m planning on having the symbol on me all week, but thereā€™s a conference Iā€™ll be at on Tuesday focused on advocacy, justice, and policy that feels perfect for the House of Purpose!

15 Likes

I work in healthcare, I can wear Humanity whenever necessary!

19 Likes

Iā€™ll be holding them with me for the week before depositing them in their locations.

13 Likes

Iā€™m ready. I have sidewalk chalk and a steady hand, and a stack of sticky notes prepped. Iā€™ll even be going out to an area with a coastline that weekend.

19 Likes

I canā€™t reach a coastline but I do have some shells that I can paint/engrave with tide symbol and hide along the river that runs through my townā€¦

12 Likes

You donā€™t need to be my the sea to do tides! Stealing Sapphireā€™s list so people can take a look again for inspiration:

19 Likes

Come find me at this House of Purpose, Silver. Iā€™ll be waiting.

23 Likes

As far as we know, Eaves and the rest of the sanctuary left in the early hours. If you can, please begin leaving the elemental symbols on yourself or in places relating to the elements. Itā€™s the only way to keep them safe.

21 Likes

Iā€™ve had the Tides symbol on my ankle since this 6am this morning, and will be running around a field today. Good luck pin pointing that weird ping on the Silverā€™s radar!

The reason I was up early, though, was to paint. Iā€™ve
been doing value studies in gouache every morning, cause eventually Iā€™d like to be able to paint scenery quickly enough to do plein aire studies when I travel. And as I sat down around 7am or so, I realized I was painting with quite a bit of purpose, so I prepped my sketch a little differently than usual and picked a study image that made me think of Ebenguard:

Then I just painted my study over that :slight_smile:

So Iā€™ve done my best to generate false signals this way all morning. I hope itā€™s enough. Stay safe today, Eavesā€¦

23 Likes

I wonā€™t be able to place it for a few hours, but the sigil is forged.

21 Likes

sigil forged, keeping it in my classroom/on me for now. will put up in another place.

And now its drawn on me.

18 Likes

Much like @Louisa, Iā€™ve got the sigil on my ankle; Iā€™m hoping to walk with purpose this week!

18 Likes

Fantastic work, Mounties. I know not everyone can or feels comfortable, but if you can take a photo and share it here, Iā€™m sure it will be comforting to Eaves if he checks, wherever he and the sanctuary are. But even a post about where youā€™re bearing your element will be a balm, Iā€™m sure.

23 Likes