5. The Search for Magiq: "Elemental Disruption"

It’s midterm season at my college (or university for those non-US mounties), so the rune of thought has its home on the bottom of my computer! I’ll try to spread other copies of it around campus this week, though!

20 Likes

Got Thoughts???

Also don’t mind the table, I’m working in the art lab tonight and everything is a painted mess. I love it.

23 Likes

Wheeeeeee!

24 Likes

Mystery virus had me in zombie mode for a week. Maybe this will help me function at work today, too?

19 Likes

I included my fidget cube, as it’s my primary way to maintain focus while working at my desk and not get distracted by… well… AGP. :grimacing::wink::grin:

24 Likes

Forgot to take a picture, but I stuck one in the pages of a book I returned to the library :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Headed up to New York tomorrow to tour a my dream college. I will be making a few Thought scrolls tonight :smile:

21 Likes

Good luck! That’s so exciting and New York is definitely a good place for some scrolls!

19 Likes

Left some of these throughout the library, my academic building, and work this week! Also kept one on me at my internship doing counseling and mental health work, plus on my laptop while working on two big academic projects this week.

23 Likes

Drew it on the back of the stickers my students earn for being good! Not sure they thought or reflected more, but there’s only so much even magiq can do.

22 Likes

I’ve been carrying the symbol around with me from Wisconsin to Texas and back - too much of a whirlwind for pictures other than the plane one above - but hopefully all that rapid movement was distracting.

18 Likes

Two words: Interpretive. Dance.

If that doesn’t make you think, I don’t know what will.

Especially when these are involved in one of the pieces.

I left it with the saw horses blocking dancers from accidentally walking through there, we’ll see how long it stays there.

19 Likes

I have so many questions and also desperately want to see this dance

17 Likes

Sorry for no pictures but I’ve been wearing the symbols on my body, same places as the first week (I did the same the second week but things have been… hectic…) Hopefully I can find somewhere good to draw some with chalk, but it’s been so rainy that it hasn’t been worth trying … yet!

18 Likes

This week’s been hectic, but Ii was able to doodle the Sigil in my notes about Religious Myths and Rituals! :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

19 Likes

I haven’t been able to take pictures of my Thought Rune drops, but here’s a selection of the ones that weren’t good enough to use.

19 Likes

Also, on that note, circles are HARD.

19 Likes

Massively hard… But hey, tomorrow is Wilds week! Can’t get any worse, right? Right?

14 Likes

Wilds! It us! Bali pride is gonna have me drawing tunes EVERYWHERE.

13 Likes

Locations for next week:

Symbol:

18 Likes