20.5.The Secret Society: Calling the Corners for Saberlane and Woolie (Complete!)

Thought (Saberlane)

Night black curtains drape the world
Memory and misery, rage and reason too
All are born inside of me, and I am born in you
@Skylad

16 Likes

Saberlane’s hex is complete, just need @Viviane to finish Woolie’s! :deirdreexcited:

13 Likes

I’m here. Had what amounted to some kind of magiq flu no one could diagnose. Brutal. Finally feeling like myself this morning, but Woolie is still in chaos. This grounding spell might help. Please keep it up. Thank you.

16 Likes

As fire hangs midway in the sky
Move the ground to summon me
But only fire and force will show what I can truly be.

14 Likes

(Sorry, y’all. Was out late last night and just now got back to my spell components. Hope everything’s okay with you and Woolie, Sabes.)

14 Likes

Anyone else wake up with #spellsickness ? Got up around four am and was up sick until about six.

10 Likes

Oh no! I cast this morning, but I had an acupuncture appointment right after, which I’m hoping will stave off the worst. (Not sure which pulses indicate magiq-induced bodily strain, but so far, so good.)

Oh, and because I meant to explain my spell components: the bat, for Ore, is hand carved stone from a RennFest vendor, and the bracelet, for Woolie, is handmade from Turkey. The evil eye is a well-known protection symbol, and lions are seen as guardian figures in several ancient cultures, so their statues are prominent there.

10 Likes

Woke up with a major headache.

9 Likes

woke up super late this morning, so, i’ll say so.

10 Likes

I feel great! Our infant slept through the night, so spell sickness can shove it.

10 Likes

Heck ya! That’s the spirit!

7 Likes

Can someone kill me? I think like my gut is trying too at least.

9 Likes

I was drowsy yesterday morning after I’d cast the night before, but I feel great now. Maybe I’m lucky when it comes to spell sickness; tbh, I haven’t really had anything major when it came to the other spells I’ve cast with the mounties :brandonthinking:

9 Likes

Someone tell me it worked. if it failed I’m going to be pissed. I got my first spellsickness and it best not be for nothing

9 Likes

I have every reason to believe it worked. your spell sickness is not in vein. Good work everyone!

10 Likes

I woke up on time for once o3o;

9 Likes

It worked. Absolutely worked. I feel like I’m waking up from month-long nightmare. And Woolie’s there, but separate. I have my own thoughts, can hear myself now. Thank you all so much.

16 Likes

Thank you. Good to have you back safe.

10 Likes

I’m so glad your safe, Sabes :yellow_heart: it’s been a wild ride, rest up if you can.

9 Likes

Happy you’re safe and whole. Happy we could preserve Woolie, too, but you’re the most important.

10 Likes