2. The Search For Magiq: The Neithercouriers

Omg I was right! :laughing:

5 Likes

Well things are getting crazy. Hair pulling fairy. Exploding bear. A spell that might kill us. I don’t think is any chance of getting out of this is there. I’m not a gambling man but I not sure I feel good about our odds.

9 Likes

b61129247e2fdd2e7130834d4a535330

9 Likes

I really wanna know who this mysterious spell creator and what else they accomplished. Also what other crazy things are now possible that the laws of magiq are breaking down?

6 Likes

I’m with @Rimor. Does this mean that all magiq is even more dangerous? Just more unpredictable than usual? Or what?

4 Likes

What if we manage to cast the spell as it was originally intended?
I’m not sure a follow the spell properly, what was the borrowed X wrought magiq energy to be used for, if it hadn’t rebound?

5 Likes

This is strangely making me think of the eleventh Doctor…

4 Likes

If I understand this right (and I might be wrong, this is hard to grasp sometimes), it was supposed to act like a power generator?

Basically, magiq requires a cost. That’s why you hear people saying things on the forum like “we can’t do this because magiq is running out.” It’s a finite and increasingly limited resource. Whatever this person was doing, it seems like they were trying to create a never ending power source that they can tap into.

11 Likes

I mean, the situation sounds like a Normal Tuesday for us. So let’s get going.

8 Likes

Really because I feel like this is entering Monday territory.

8 Likes

But today’s Wednesday

6 Likes

I think Monday sounds about right :sweat: Let’s get to work then!

7 Likes

Okay. So @Tinker created a topic for casting the new spell, but I’m going to create a new topic to discuss what happens going forward, because something happened today and I’m praying it’s not connected to all of this, but worry it might be.

EDIT:
It’s here.

14 Likes

Well that doesn’t sound ominous or anything. :grimacing:

11 Likes

Man, I love when I leave for a week and come back to the prospect of possibly being destroyed by highly experimental magiq!

13 Likes

Oph. Looks like I have alot to catch up on.

11 Likes

I know the feeling. At least we still exist and didn’t get destroyed in a magiq conflagration

11 Likes