17.5. The Secret Society: Spell Discussion and Planning for Woolie

@Ashburn I need to Internet high-five you.

I looked up the site you linked and found this picture on the page:

That’s it. Thank the Elements.

11 Likes

Awesome job everyone! Are we wanting to start the dreaming spell tonight then, or wait a bit?

8 Likes

So we have three confirmed (we will say they’re confirmed) locations for the dreamers and three mostly-positive locations. That’s six. So, #TeamDreamTeam, you need to divide them up amongst yourselves. To recap, that’s
@OracleSage
@Drus
@Revenir
@Tinker
@Nimueh
@Sellalellen

12 Likes

Can I do the golden orbs palace?

11 Likes

Wait, @Ravenwing is nearby this if we wanted someone to go there. People go sledding here all the time from our school. But not sending people ahead is also fine!

9 Likes

Is it cool if I check out the Cathedral of the Air? It seems very aether to me.

9 Likes

I’ll take the Big Rock. I’ve been there before.

10 Likes

Oh wow I totally forgot about Big Hill Park. If you need me to hike out there I def can! Just lmk. It’ll probably be Thursday if I go just cause there’s supposed to be rain basically all day tomorrow.

Edit: I might try and get a ride if y’all want me to go :grimacing:. It’s a 6 mile walk one way.

10 Likes

You can do the spell if you want to? Would save you a trip.

8 Likes

We already have people set up but if y’all end up needing a back up lmk!

8 Likes

I mean, I’m one of the people. But if you’re closer and can get the stuff together, you might get a better result than me doing it from across the pond.

9 Likes

Since we have everything set up, might be good to just do the spell? There’s power in 6s as well.

10 Likes

If that’s the case, I’ll take whatever, I really don’t have a preference.

10 Likes

Okay, so we’ve got:

@Revenir - Golden Orbs Palace
@OracleSage - Cathedral of the Air
@Sellalellen - Big Rock

12 Likes

https://www.nps.gov/nr/feature/places/16000460.htm

This could fit the hill clue.

7 Likes

If we’re doing it tonight, I need to know within the next hour or so cause I need sleep, lol

10 Likes

I’m assuming Tink will want the Hunter’s Moon, so how about Windover?

9 Likes

Cool, that’d leave Drus with Big Hill.

8 Likes

@Nimueh - Windover
@Tinker - Hunter’s Moon
@Drus - Big Hill

Alright #TeamDreamTeam. Have you your totems? Your spell casting space? Your anchor?

13 Likes

Yup! I’m set to do Hunters Moon! I’m out of town, so it’s a good thing we got this dream spell. I did grab one of my festival souvenirs tho, to throw in the box. I’ll get my last few bits together and send a pic like the scryers did?

12 Likes