10. The Secret Society: We've Done Something

Maybe? Probably in the long run. It could be the son dissappeared into Neithernor (maybe it’s Woolie?) and that’s why they could keep popping back to leave gifts now and then.

I think if we unlock Woolie’s memories we’ll answer that question… or not. Darned if I know.

9 Likes

We could be dealing with some kind of time magiq as well. kind of like in teh last few fragemnts when we were speaking across time with the chronocompass as our conduit. maybe the faerie stones have a matching set in neithernor, and cause time is weird, and magiq is in play, the gifts are getting there? or maybe the council of 18 gates (or at least i think thats what they’re called) have something to do with it?

10 Likes

I can check the maritime museum out on Saturday, I’m not sure about the pirate though or the circle of stones… I could do some investigating though

11 Likes

Are there any parks in Brizzy? As the stone circle might be in there

7 Likes

Plenty of parks (it’s Australia, we have room for days :joy::joy:) but nothing I can recall with a stone circle. There is a park area next to the maritime museum

10 Likes

Not sure if somebody has mentioned this but isn’t northeast on the chronocompass Flinterforge. Could the fishing village have some connection to the Flinterforge?

11 Likes

Could “northeast” have been a story element? Like the reader said northeast because it’s northeast of where they were. Ugh, there’s too many possibilities with this. Take “Circles of Stones” for instance. It could be legitimate circles of stones, it could also be the name of a ship, the name of a beach, or of a building. Though, if we are going for a circle of stone, this site fits okay, but doesn’t have anything that I can find to do with pirates, unless farmers robbing the tomb fits.

7 Likes

Nothing from Herman sadly

12 Likes

Rats.

8 Likes

Well could still be in Brisbane but I wasn’t in the right place. I’ve just hit a wall when it comes to thinking where it could be

12 Likes

I think we’ve all hit a wall. There’s too many areas that seem to fit the clues all over the world.

6 Likes

Apparently so.

6 Likes

I wasn’t in the office yesterday and came back to an office neighbor’s noise complaint tacked to the door. Nothing was different inside but this is what happened before Woolie showed up last time. Will keep you posted…

18 Likes

Looks like Wollies been throwing another ghostly rave party :wink::joy:

14 Likes

Dude… that’d be awesome to go to.

6 Likes

“I KNOW YOU’RE DEAD BUT THAT DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BUG US LIVING FOLK WITH YOUR HOWLING AND GHOST NOISES! KEEP IT DOWN UP THERE!”

in essence.

9 Likes

Yup, we’re doing this. Don’t care if it bends the laws of reality, I am either organizing or attending one of these raves at least once in my life.

9 Likes

I’m with you on this!

6 Likes

Has Woolie seen the latest ad from IKEA?

7 Likes

Lmao I don’t know what this is but you have to post it now!

3 Likes