1. The Search For Magiq: The 30 Day Spell

Maybe it’s a different Day of Change, one from the other Book, and these are messages related to that Book’s Mounties.

If it’s related to the entries in Avis’ journal, maybe their DoC was when they were trying to stem the flow of magiq/changing of their time, and that group was lost…

:brandonthinking: :tinfoilhat:

9 Likes

The “Verso and Recto. Different, but still bound together now in our shared journey.” line reminds me of “Book of the Wild, Book of Kings, two Books rebound in butterfly wings.” Maybe they’re trying to say that our “books,” being re-bound together are now two sides of the same page, or two separate pages now opposed together, face-to-face?

14 Likes

The only female I believe we’ve encountered that can see the future is Portencia.

Who knows what someone with her talents and abilities could have done in a Book where she was actually surrounded by people who could guide and help her.

Although the ‘she called to one…but you also answered’ thing… I think this is someone outside the two Books. Someone in the fray or the council or whatever. They were looking for their contacts in the Book of the Wild, but we also answered. Maybe this is someone with a perspective not changed by whatever happened.

Weird.

13 Likes

I got a notification that a post went up on the Instagram, but by the time I checked, it was gone. Did anyone else catch it?

6 Likes

Same here but I didn’t catch it

5 Likes

@Avalon also experienced the same thing, and is keeping an eye on the account too

7 Likes

Keep us posted!

6 Likes

Same, @Tinker.

8 Likes

I’ve been watching the account like a hawk (and mis-trusting Instagram to notify me/myself to catch the notification) for the rest of the day, and nothing. I’m heartbroken to think we may have missed the final communication from thesearchformagiq, after all that work.

9 Likes

I don’t know that we missed it. We’ve been receiving responses from the account at the end of every sixth day (@Catherine and I have been working to figure out how and when it works) which means it should arrive tonight or tomorrow, assuming we’ll receive another message.

10 Likes

15 Likes

Who are the Neithercouriers?

7 Likes

It’s gone again!

A couple of thoughts:

1. Why is @Saberlane’s forum icon at the center of the image.
  2. It mentions the herald again. I think we should find out who this is.
  3. We DENFINITELY need to seek out these Neithercouriers. Neithernor comes to mind first and foremost.
13 Likes

I personally thought the logo in the middle was a reference to the locks on the book of briars.

EDIT: Also it sounds like there’s something worse then the Silver and The Storm that we have yet to face

12 Likes

I just used a screen cap of The Book of Briars for my avatar. I think this is about the new age. Not me. (I hope this is about the new age, not me.)

I think they’re here, straddling the two ages, like us. “What could we make of this age together now that the Book of Kings is all but closed?”

Edit: I’m going to move this to the original SFM topic so we can keep the spell thread clean.

14 Likes

Thanks - I got too excited and picked the wrong thread to post it in.

8 Likes

My life.

10 Likes

So how do we find these Neithercouriers? Is there like a magiq post box in Neithernor?

(is this the right thread now?)

9 Likes

In case it disappears:

12 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: Search For Magiq: The Neithercouriers