Where Do the Guilds Come From?

I don’t think the Silver are the house of the Unnamed as we know that there is the House of the Silver in Neithernor on an island somewhere in the Neithernorian Sea.

I’ve always personally thought that the guild less were placed into the house of the unnamed until they were named like Deirdre was at the battle of the storm. Then I assume there is some kind do sorting ceremony.

I’ve never strongly identified with any of the guilds so I’m just part of all of them but largely reside in Thornmouth as it’s the coolest :wink:

4 Likes

Actually, the closest person would have been Woolie. I wish his spirit wasn’t so tortured, that we could have learned more of the history of our predecessors from him.

6 Likes

Only problem is is that Woolie is now at peace with his beloved so unless we wanna start trying our hand at necromancy we won’t get far there. It’s a shame we didn’t get more time with him in his untortured state

3 Likes

I would never even have thought of that as an option. I meant more being able to talk with him while he was present; a missed chance to learn at the time.

7 Likes

Do you think that he may have left some residual memory’s in Sabes head?

3 Likes

They weren’t named the House of the Silver, though. We were told that story from Sullivan Green, who was telling us how the paths of Wool and Silver came to be. But he never mentioned the royal houses at all in his story. We learned that information from Steve.

From what we understand, naming is a bit different. It seems pretty special. Deirdre being named Stormslayer was an honored title, something pretty rare.

@Augustus_Octavian - That’s valid. I don’t know why, but I saw Woolie as different because of the tenuous connection he had to our reality. We weren’t able to ask him questions or speak with him directly. Fallon is still alive and kicking (probably?) so there was a chance to ask him questions…though I suppose that would be quite difficult.

Oh, that does bring up an interesting possibility. @Saberlane - do you remember Woolie ever mentioning anything about a “House of the Silver” or something like that?

10 Likes