Walk in the Sand with Ebenguard

Unfortunately I’m moving to the other end of England after Uni so it will be a bit far to go back!

5 Likes

I’ve never heard of university clubs doing that before! :thinking: It’s interesting.

6 Likes

It’s a policy in place for the entirety of our Student’s Union which is what all the clubs ratify under

Might just be my school, might just be Canada, who knows?

5 Likes

I’m not sure how it works with my uni but they’re really bad at advertising things like that anyway. I’ve only just realised they have a LGBT+ group on Facebook specially for the uni. Our uni is just pretty badly organised tbh!

5 Likes

Most unis are. I blame lack of funding.

5 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m Wizard Astraz, or WAZ. I love hearing about all of your lives! So interesting. I never went to a formal college, part of me feels like I missed out on something but I gained experience in other ways I suppose.

Currently I’m on a bit of a soul searching journey and I’ve been super grateful to find the mounties as I’ve been a bit reclusive in the real world lately. I’m a Leo and I look like one but have a tendency to not be the center of direct attention.

I’m working on rebuilding and redesigning my “Spirit Based Guidance” practice, i.e. energy work, healing, magiq, trans dimensional traveling…etc. I feel like my place as an Ebenguard comes from finding harmony and balance on a Cosmic Scale, focusing on the evolution of humanity for the coming age. I seem to have an answer for most questions, though the responses vary between the cosmic mind and my own.

Just went through a pretty intense life change and figuring out what to do next, striving eternally for discovering “purpose”. I have a strong sense of morality based on my personal Truths which can make it difficult to get along in this world sometimes (governing systems aren’t too keen on free thinkers). So I’ve been laying low, planting thought seeds when I can and slowly but surely cultivating the awakening of Purpose, Truth, Magiq, Mysticism, Evolution and Love.

Speaking of! I just wrote this piece for a project I’m working on - it opens up the Door of Purpose - associated with Ebenguards House of Purpose (I’ll find the link to that thread, in a bit). The idea is that if the participant is called to work with this house, there is a door, black like a solid void, bound by eight golden chains of light that meet at a golden disc at the center. Each door opens when the associated incantation is said. (This is all done in my astral workshop)

O Tidal House of Dark and Light
Grains of Sand in Star Strewn Sky
Let Thy Wing’ed Truth Take Flight
Unlock These Golden Chains Thereby

Let me know what you guys think! :kissing_heart:

EDIT: Found the link to the thread. Here we are

10 Likes

Everything else on the list seemed pretty self explanatory and then I nearly spit out my drink. I need to know more, how does this work?

5 Likes

I just realized four days in that I haven’t said hello to my Ebenguardian brothers and sisters. Hi! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Hahaha, this is largely “elsewither” but trans dimensional traveling is kinda inherent and folks do it all the time, especially now since the 2012 timeline shift.

It can be facilitated by awakening and connecting access points that are part of the soul consciousness. Going “beyond time” or experiencing “oneness” are examples of it.

There’s like pathways between dimensions and gateways that connect them. Find the gateway, tune in to the frequency and boom! Trans dimensional traveling. The experience itself can be elating and often beyond words. :heart_eyes:

Edit: The doors to Neithernor access transdimensional pathsways me thinks :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Glad you found your way to this thread @WyrdOne and @WizardAstraz

I was wondering if I’d have to poke everyone in this direction or if people would naturally find it :thinking::woman_shrugging:t2:

Since I’m making a post - and I don’t intend to interrupt the current conversation - let’s have a question of the day or weekend or whatever?

What is everyone’s favourite kind of soup?

4 Likes

I’m personally fond of Clam Chowder and Lobster Bisque.

4 Likes

I’m a big fan of miso and Tom kha :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I can post here finally! I’m Lunalie, nice to meet you all. I’m a Libra, and INFP. Right now I’m working small retail jobs, trying to find what I’m really meant to do.
I love helping people, but it’s rough finding a real career at 26 without a college degree sadly. Nature is something I’ve always loved, and always felt in touch with. It’s strange because two of my favorite activities are total opposites! Gaming and hiking :slight_smile:
I grew up in Florida so the beach is something I’ve always loved. Being on the edge of something so massive and unknown, the sound of the waves and seagulls, feeling the chilly water tickling my feet all feels like home. I’m no longer living there, and I don’t feel as connected with lakes. But the forests in the midwest are nice, so I’m happy with that.

Personally, I’m working on finding my passion, getting as physically healthy and fit as I can, and traveling as much as possible. I went to Japan last summer and fell in love!

8 Likes

Yay! Glad you can finally come say hi @Lunalie!

RE: Soup
I’m a broccoli cheddar kind of girl myself

5 Likes

Potato soup is my go to. Or really anything that involves a whole lotta melted cheese.

5 Likes

Yep. Anything with cheese will win me over. But on the other hand, a good hearty vegetable soup really hits the spot sometimes.

5 Likes

@metatomato Y E S :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I feel this. People always look at me funny when they realize one of my favorite things to do is to walk for miles on end, but it’s a great escape from an otherwise stationary desk job. One of my favorite vacations was visiting most of the big five national parks in Utah (We went to Arches, Canyonlands, Zion, and Capital Reef). If you haven’t been already I really suggest making plans!

5 Likes

Hmmm, I’m an INFP too, considering it’s not a common archetype it’s interesting there are so many Ebbies that’s identify with it :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

I just realised I never said but my I’m an aquarius and also an INFP! I love soup so much it’s difficult to decide what’s my fave but I would probably have to say something like butternut squash or sweet potato!

5 Likes