Thinking about in-world introduction profiles?

Yeah! I get everything you say. I’m especially wary about shifting the focus away from the plot. But inbetween story beats, it would be interesting to have a reason to incidentally get to know each other better. But in-world.

Though I also get that our actions aren’t just fictional too, as much as possible. I suppose I’ve played this blended reality before and there was both aspects of interaction. Meta, and real-life things, not totally separate from in world issues, but held aloft from it. I guess, its not always appropriate to share personal details, like being away, or something else, but you can write something that makes sense and doesn’t disrupt the others, it can enhance immersion, rather than the other way around, when you’re careful and intentional about it.

Really, I’m flexible, I don’t mean any of this to cause a fuss or convince anyone of something I throw out there. I think the discussion is very interesting and informative so far. I’ve also had to give my thoughts a good think in the process!

9 Likes