The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome @shinjidai and @Anselm!

7 Likes

No problem Sel, happy to help!

8 Likes

Welcome, all; it’s great to have you all here on the forums! And @Ilmosc, feel free to reach out to me as well! I’m the other guild leader for Weatherwatch. Any of the rest of you can also reach out if you need help or just want to say hi! Again, welcome!

8 Likes

Hello, I am glad to be here in this Wonderful Community
I guess I am a Balimora, which sounds really cool.
:v:

11 Likes

Its the coolest! :sunglasses:

Welcome @tyC236!

8 Likes

Brand new Flinterforge here! That’s all I guess.

10 Likes

Hello there everyone, i’m new here. I discovered the Magiq Guide today, and fell straight into the world. Looking forward to starting the books. I’m a Flinterforge and can’t wait to here from you guys.

10 Likes

Welcome @MakMc and @Kennilworth! I’m Sky one of the Captains of Weatherwatch.
I think everyone is asleep atm or going to be soon so looks like you’re stuck with me :grin:
@Revenir @Viviane are your head Artificer and Runekeeper they are both super amazing and can help you out with any questions that you may have :grin: otherwise feel free to chat to any of the leaders we are all more than happy to help you with any questions you may have :grin:
Also welcome to all the new Mounties! Sorry I haven’t been able to welcome you all as have been pretty busy jumping all over the place :grin:

10 Likes

Welcome @MakMc and @Kennilworth!!

8 Likes

Not sure if I’m allowed to do this, but Welcome to Flinterforge, @Kennilworth and @MakMc

10 Likes

Hello, my name is Kelsey, and I’m new :blush:

8 Likes

Do you mind if I ask what guild you’re in?

3 Likes

Also, Welcome!

3 Likes

Hey @Kelsey20 Welcome! @Sellalellen is your guild leader and she is absolutely phenomenal at what she does! But feel free to ask any leader if you need help! I know it gets plugged all the time but the Forum Primer is an amazing tool for the newcomers and has a list of all the leaders there!
And yes Nettil anyone and everyone can welcome our new members :grin:

9 Likes

Yey another Thornmouth!!! Welcome @Kelsey20!!

6 Likes

welcome, tyc, to the fold!

5 Likes

@Kennilworth, welcome! Wonderful to have you! Enjoy the books - they’re definitely a ride. The Forum Primer and “What’s Going on Now” threads linked (somewhere) above should help you get started.
@Skylad, I think technically Rev is Head Artificer and I’m the Runekeeper? I think we’re the only guild with two different titles, because we’re weird like that. :joy:

9 Likes

Oops did I get them around the wrong way :fearful: apologise :hugs:

6 Likes

Oh I see what I did! All fixed now

6 Likes

Hey thanks for the warm welcome, and to everyone for being hospitable

6 Likes