The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

WEATHERWATCH REPRESENT
:weatherwatch: :weatherwatch: :weatherwatch:
Sorry I shouted but super excited! Hey @Wylder and @donnyboy I’m Skylad one of your captains along with @Remus don’t be afraid to swing either of us a message if you’re overwhelmed by all the lore we are here to help you settle in :grin:
(Appologies if I’m slow to reply while assuming I’m at a bar somewhere around the world is probably a safe bet it’s just cause my home base is Australia and time is a bit off down here :grin:)

13 Likes

Hi I’m in Flinterforge

11 Likes

@Nettil YES YOU ARE. Welcome!

9 Likes

What can I do to get involved with the forum?

8 Likes

Hey @Valkos, @donnyboy, and @Nettil; it’s great to have you both (especially Donny, welcome, sorry, it’s guild bias coming out)! If you both want to get involved, you should look at the forum sections for your guilds! The general category can be found here, but you the links for your individual guilds here: Thornmouth, Weatherwatch, Flinterforge.

10 Likes

I can’t believe a leader would have guild bias @Remus!! That’s really not professional is it :colelulz:

8 Likes

I though it was my job to believe I have the best guild!

7 Likes

Hello All! I was shown the quiz for this on Facebook and was instantly drawn to the really neat concept! I am in Ebenguard! I’ve started the books, and I can’t wait to get more involved in the community! I’ve been putting more effort into making friends, and I’m excited for this adventure! :smiley:

13 Likes

You’ve come to the right place, Kryu01! Some awesome people are around these parts, and some of my dearest friends!
If you need any help getting caught up, any guild leader will be happy to help!
It looks like you’re an Ebenguard, making your leaders @Deyavi and @Ginger

12 Likes

Welcome @Valkos, @donnyboy, @Nettil, and @Kryu0! “Not” Five says HI

8 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Grace and I’m very excited to be here! I’m a Weatherwatch and if anyone can give me any tips it would be greatly appreciated :grin:

17 Likes

Honestly an ad popped up on Facebook showing the guilds and that was what initially caught my intrigue. Once I looked into it further I was immediately hooked. I love all kinds of magic-related stuff.

15 Likes

Welcome @Kryu and of course my new guildmate, @CrownTheShop! It’s so great to have you both here! Kryu01, your guild leaders are the wonderful @Deyavi and @Ginger. Crown, I’m one of the captains of Weatherwatch along with @Skylad! If you need anything, feel free to reach out to us oie any of the guild leaders.

My tips are to check out the forum primer so you can get an idea of how to navigate around here! Plus, it gives you some helpful tips for what to explore while you’re waiting for trust level 1! Once you’ve hit that, feel free to check out the guild-specific subforums for what we’ve explored so far (Ebenguard and Weatherwatch). Feel free to give your thoughts, ideas, questions, etc. And of course, reach out to guild leaders if you have more questions! Does that help?

Welcome, again!

9 Likes

Is there a reason Thornmouth is the only guild with only one leader? Or is that just the way it is right now?

8 Likes

No particular reason, but Sel is an amazing leader. With wit enough for ten :wink:

10 Likes

Gotcha, no doubt about that. I certainly didn’t mean to say it takes two, just noticed in the leader listings that Thornmouth is the only guild with one and was curious.

8 Likes

There were originally two of us, but the other stepped down a little while back and we just never bothered to add anyone else. It’s a pretty light workload most of the time.
Edit: Oracle bab you flatter me :cjheart: I don’t know how you can possibly see me as anything besides a hot mess :joy:

8 Likes

Um, hello. First time posting, here. I only came across an Ackerly Green ad for the first time about an hour ago, but all of the concepts that were hinted at in it and on the main page have intrigued my storyteller brain. I have a soft spot for collaborative art, modern magic, and magic systems in general.

11 Likes

Welcome! Have you found your guild yet?

4 Likes

Sounds like you’d be perfect for Gossmere :gossmere:

4 Likes