The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Thank you! Indeed I am

8 Likes

Hey there! My name is Willow and Iā€™ve only discovered MGIQ yesterday through reddit, probably super late to the party haha. Iā€™m also super new to ARG. Iā€™m guessing thereā€™s lots of catching up to do :smile:

11 Likes

Hi, Willow! Happy to have you! Iā€™m Viviane, member of the Flinterforge guild. Speaking of, have you taken the Guideā€™s assessment to find out your guild? Itā€™s online at magiq.guide, if you havenā€™t found it yet, and the Weekly Recaps on the Basecamp blog are a good way to get up to speed, as are some of the informational videos on the Basecamp Youtube channel. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me, or one of the leaders.

(Also, just as a general note, we try not to mention ARGs or suchlike on the Forums, except in the Cabinet of Otherworldly Wonders. Weā€™re very big on immersion.)

7 Likes

Welcome @Willow!! If you need any help, please ask! :blush:

4 Likes

@Viviane @Mr5yy Thanks for the warm welcome. Iā€™ve taken the Guideā€™s assessment and I believe Iā€™m a Balimora.

(No worries noted!)

8 Likes

Awesome! Pleased to have another agent of chaos among us. :wink:
If you click on ā€œGroupsā€ in the top right menu, you can join the Balimoran group on the Forum.

Also, here are links to the Youtube channel, and the Basecamp blog, which I mentioned above.

6 Likes

Thank you! Time to read!

10 Likes

Never too late! Welcome to the family Willow!

6 Likes

Hi, @Willow! Welcome to Basecamp! I hope your catching up is going well, and remember: donā€™t be afraid to ask if you have an questions. Good luck, and welcome again!

8 Likes

Welcome Willow! Feel free to ask any of us questions if you have them. Happy reading, Iā€™m looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

9 Likes

Welcome @Willow!!!

7 Likes

Hey, im a new balimora trying to catch up and not be confused

10 Likes

Welcome @Professor_marvel weā€™re all here for you if you need any help!

3 Likes

I would recomend that you check out the weekly recaps and the YouTube fragment recaps!

http://basecamp33.com/category/weekly/

4 Likes

Thanks!!

5 Likes

And i subscribed to the youtube channel

6 Likes

Welcome @Professor_marvel!!!

5 Likes

Welcome and awesome start to catching up, @Professor_marvel! I hope that your catch up is going well, and donā€™t forget that we have guild leaders all around who are more than willing to help you.

7 Likes

Welcome @Professor_marvel!! :balimora:

7 Likes

Hey welcome to the Mountaineers @Professor_marvel !

6 Likes