The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hi! I’m LittleCakes!

I found the Guide written by Ackerly Green and I took the test. I think I’m a Weatherwatch? Whatever that means. I’m happy to be wherever here is. But would anyone mind explaining what this is, exactly?

13 Likes

Welcome to the party Littlecakes!
I’m Oracle of Gossmere, and this is basecamp.
If you want a full run down id check out Eaves (Endri has taken them over but shhhhh) Weekly recaps!
If you need anything else just shoot me a pm😄

10 Likes

I have a few questions but I don’t know how to send you a private message…

5 Likes

Welcome! I would recommend you look at the weekly recaps http://basecamp33.com/2016/07/166/ and the wiki http://magiq.wikia.com/wiki/Basecamp_33_Forum

6 Likes

@LittleCakes1990 To send a message click on your icon on the top right of the screen and then the little envelope symbol. v

It’ll take you to your message page, then click new message! v

Type in the users name and a brief description of what you want to talk about, then write your message and send! v

This is all on mobile but it should translated to desktop. Hope this helps!

7 Likes

Welcome @LittleCakes1990!!! Awesome name by the way!

6 Likes

Welcome to the party littlecakes!

6 Likes

…hullo. I’m RJ. And I’m a Thornmouth. Yep.

10 Likes

Hi! I’m OracleSage, and I’m over in Gossmere.
Do you need help getting caught up?

5 Likes

Hi @renascent, welcome to Basecamp! Oraclesage has already offered to help you with catching up above, but feel free to reach out anyone else if you need more help. I look forward to seeing you around!

8 Likes

Welcome @renascent!!! If you need help, just ask!

4 Likes

Hey, welcome to the Basecamp, RJ! Let us know if you have any questions or need help getting settled in. :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome to the best guild! :wink:

3 Likes

Hey! There’s a new Gossm… oh. Thornmouth. They’re okay too I guess.

9 Likes

Welcome, RJ! :smiley:

7 Likes

Welcome! Nice to have a new Thornie around here!

6 Likes

Yes please that’d be wonderful!!

4 Likes

Have you checked Basecamp 33 out on YouTube yet? We have recaps on a few early fragments!
Also Eaves (Endris) Weekly Recaps are suppppper helpful!

7 Likes

Sweet, I’ve been getting the recaps for a while but only just signed up for this forum, I’ll check out the YT videos as well. Thank you!

8 Likes

Of course!
Welcome to the family!

6 Likes