The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Thank you very much for replying! I will help if I can

3 Likes

Hello I am new and a little lost. I have been reading and reading. Are we waiting for the next clue, or do I need solve all the former clues on my own to catch up?

6 Likes

Welcome @Juels! Itā€™s a lot to catch up on, but hereā€™s the short version clue-wise.

Weā€™re trying to figure out the current assessment which came after fragments 9-12. No need to solve everything up to then.

The current assessment is being worked on in this thread.

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/possible-phase-3-assessment-fletcher-dawson/1142

The ā€˜summarize this topicā€™ button is a great help in catching up to big threads.

If you want to catch up story wise the weekly updates that can be found in the header of the main site are a great recap of whatā€™s going on each week.

Hollar if you have any other questions!

4 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m new here, and Iā€™m a thornmouth. Iā€™m still a little confused about what everything is.

6 Likes

Welcome @Huxley! Around here a little confused is a sign if normalcy. Youā€™ll fit in well! Catch up on the recaps if you like and we should be starting on the final fragments soon.

6 Likes

Welcome @Juels and @Huxley!!

4 Likes

Hi, my name is Sophia. I just found out about all this today and Iā€™m overwhelmed with suspense. I took the ā€œexamā€ and I was put into Balimora. I canā€™t wait to dive deeper into this.

13 Likes

Welcome @SophiaMarie95! Always good to have more Balimorans!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the family! Im sure you will fit right in!!

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Brand new Flinterforge here, Iā€™m working on getting up to speed on everything. Very interested and looking forward to contributing. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forge :wink:

6 Likes

Anothe Flinterforge! Welcome! Itā€™s great to have you here. In current news were working on (hopefully finishingā€¦ :sweat:) fragment 12. Head on over there if you want to help although it might be confusing. Thereā€™s also the Campfire if your creative juices are running!

If you have no idea whatā€™s going on, read the weekly recaps / wiki to catch up. It might take a good day if you read everything like moi. Otherwiseā€¦

Welcome to the Mountaineers (and the best guild N/A)!

7 Likes

Welcome @Ruka!

4 Likes

@Mr5yy @Griffin Thanks, guys! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can call me Corvidae or Micah. I use they/them pronouns and Iā€™m a newly sorted Thornmouth. Not sure how that relates to a Hogwarts house, but despite by love of the color green and gold, Iā€™m a Pottermore sorted Gryffindor. Happy to join the game for some mystical fun.

7 Likes

Welcome @corvidae!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Mountaineers!

3 Likes

Hello all! Iā€™m Kate and Iā€™m a Gossmere with a little Flinterforge thrown in. Honestly, thereā€™s something I can identify with in every guild! What a cool community of magimystical practictioners.
I have knowledge of some herbs, Runes, Tarot and other tools of divination and Iā€™m hoping this knowledge can be of service for puzzle solving. Iā€™m also an artist and all around lover of anything creative.
Iā€™m still catching up but taking it all in slowly. Hoping to be on track within the next day or two. Itā€™s so easy to go off on these wonderful and cool tangents, diving in all the threads that the current members and leaders have worked so hard on.
Needless to say, Iā€™m glad to be here!

9 Likes

Welcome @KateRose! We always need additional help when solving puzzles!

4 Likes

Weā€™re glad to have you!

4 Likes