The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Aha! This one is mine! evil laugh Heloo, I’m yor guild leader. Feel free to message me or any other leaders if you need help catching up or aything.

10 Likes

HAH, i told you she was a goss or thorn.

Welcome to the fold, lake! you’ll do fine here. Read up as i said before, make friends, and given a few days hopefully that rocky start in the discord will be a real, full on, not-technical-glitchy- start!

In any case, if you EVER have ANY questions, ask any of the original mounties. Or sel, shes smart.

8 Likes

Good intuition @Cj_Heighton!

7 Likes

I never disappoint ;3

4 Likes

@LakeAndRiver if you go to the AG page on facebook, there is a Messenger bot named Herman that can give you the basics.

8 Likes

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/to-those-who-bought-the-magiq-guide-and-were-led-here/1983?u=cj_heighton if you need a bunch of links to stuff you’ll want to read

7 Likes

Welcome @LakeAndRiver! It’s awesome to see a new face here!

8 Likes

Welcome to the best Guild @LakeAndRiver :wink:

8 Likes

Welcome LakeAndRiver, to the Mountaineer family! I’m OracleSage, from Gossmere, if you need anything don’t hesitate to reach out. You’ve met your guild leader, Sel, who is an absolute wealth of information so if you’re feeling lost she’s absolutely amazing! (She’s amazing all the time, but also an incredible help).

If you’re just trying to get the basics Endri/Dey’s weekly recaps are a great place to start. Also, Deeds blog (the heiress of Ackerly Green) can be found @ deedsdone.co.uk

Once again welcome!
“All we need is the magiq in our minds and the mountain in our hearts”

13 Likes

mumbles Weatherwatch is cooler

10 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the forums! Always good to see a new face around here. :cjsmile:

11 Likes

Thank you all for the welcome! Now, although I haven’t yet got the basics of bibliomancy nor word-whispering, would it be alright if I share some magiq-related experiences I feel as if I’ve had? :thornmouth:

13 Likes

@LakeAndRiver The Campfire would be the perfect place to share your stories. Can’t wait to read them!

12 Likes

I’m honestly not entirely sure if this is what you had in mind… Nevertheless, here it is. ^^
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/a-test-of-intuition/1990?u=lakeandriver

9 Likes

Hello, Im new here and this seems like a really cool place to be in

13 Likes

Welcome @annifreystark to Basecamp 33! You are 100% correct that this is a really cool place!! Have you taken the guide yet so we know which guild you’re in?

http://magiq.guide

10 Likes

It says im a Thornmouth!! whatever that means!!

10 Likes

Whey! Another one for the best Guild! :wink: @Sellalellen is our guild leader so I’ll hand you over to her and she’ll show you the ropes!

10 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the forums, and the Mountianeer family. As you may already know there are six guilds, and while the guide is perfect in its evaluation you are free to choose your own path.
If you need any help getting caught up don’t be afraid to ask a guild leader, and we will be happy to help :grinning:
Also, I :yellow_heart: your username!

12 Likes

Hey now don’t you be trying to nick our guild members :wink::joy:

6 Likes