The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hi @Moja! Welcome to Basecamp! Always happy to see new faces.

You can join the Balimoran guild group on the Forum by selecting Groups in the top right menu.
Your Balimoran guild leaders are @Robert, @Brendon, @Leigha, @Kelsey, and @Nimueh, and Iā€™m sure one of them will happily show you the ropes and answer any questions you have!

Weā€™re still between Fragments right now, although that could change at any moment. If youā€™re less into solving Fragment puzzles, you can always contribute something creative over at Campfire!

13 Likes

Thank you very much! Will go and ask around then :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Welcome! You should check out the weekly recaps and the YouTube fragment recaps if you want to catch up with whatā€™s happened so far!

http://basecamp33.com/category/weekly/

9 Likes

Welcome to Base camp, Moja! I donā€™t have anything new to add to what Viviane or Rimor said, but I wish you good luck in catching up, and I hope to see you around Base camp more often!

9 Likes

Welcome @Moja!

8 Likes

Welcome @Moja! Great to see more and more Balis coming in :slight_smile: Rimorā€™s links above are certainly the best place to catch up with things, and it looks like we might be about to set off on another frangment, so come join us and help with Fragment 15 here :smiley:

12 Likes

Hi @Moja! Always a pleasure to see another Balimoran. If you need help navigating the forum just let a leader know. Or you can always ask me :innocent: have fun and welcome to the Mounties!

15 Likes

Welcome @Moja! Always nice to have another Bali around. If you have any questions, donā€™t be afraid to post here or message me and Iā€™ll do my best to help you. Welcome aboard :grinning: :balimora:

10 Likes

It doesnā€™t hurt to have one more welcome thrown into the mix! Welcome @Moja, like everyone else has posted, if you have any questions, donā€™t hesitate to contact any of us. We would all love to get you up to speed as best as we can.

Also, welcome to Balimora! Great to have another Mountie join our guild!

10 Likes

Yeesh, I didnā€™t know it was a balimora block party over hereā€¦

Anyway, welcome @Moja !

7 Likes

Iā€™m new here. I am Balimoran. My name is Soggie_Cookie. Um. . . Hi

10 Likes

Welcome to the lodge! You should check out the weekly recaps and the YouTube fragment recaps if you want to catch up with whatā€™s happened so far!

http://basecamp33.com/category/weekly/

Currently we are working on fragment 15: http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/fragment-fifteen-reunions-and-revivals/1464?u=rimor

If you have any question dont hesitate to ask Nimueh!

6 Likes

Hey Soggie_Cookie! Good to see even more Balis coming in here! Iā€™m one of the guild leaders for Balimora, so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Iā€™m fairly new around here, but Iā€™ll do my best to help ya out :slight_smile:

Weā€™re leading up to some very epic magiq this Saturday, so make sure you read all the recaps Rimor just helpfull linked above. And yeah, come join the chaos of spell prep in Frag 15. As a Bali, you shoudl feel right at home :smiley:

8 Likes

Hi! Welcome to Basecamp and The Mountaineers! I hope you enjoy your time here!

6 Likes

Welcome @Soggie_Cookie!!! Awesome name! :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Ok. Thanks I will try to catch up.

7 Likes

Welcome to the family, if you need anything contact one of your guild leaders ( @Robert @Leigha @Kelsey @Nimueh @Brendon ) but if you just have a general question donā€™t be afraid to ask! The mounties are a WEALTH of information and happy to help!
Hope to see you around the forums,
OracleSage

12 Likes

I really appreciate the help. Thanks!

6 Likes

Hi! Welcome to Basecamp!

6 Likes

Welcome to Base camp, @Soggie_Cookie! It looks like everyone has given you all the resources you need, but if youā€™re confused, feel free to reach out to anyone with the ā€œGuild Leaderā€ title!

8 Likes