The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hey folks, my name is Jake, I’m excited to get my hands in and see what this is all about. I’m part of Weatherwatch, live a secret life as a barista, and am a friend to every dog I’ve ever met.

10 Likes

Welcome @smol-jake! Check out the forum primer for help getting started here on the forum. Your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad, feel free to @ them anytime for help.

6 Likes

Welcome @smol-jake!!

5 Likes

Hello!
I’m new here and I’m reeling just a bit from all of this. Gotta admit, I don’t know what I’m doing at all.
I love to read, my spirit animal is a crow, and my hobbies are numerous but include sailing and stargazing.
My guild is Weatherwatchers.
Happy to be here!

8 Likes

Hey there, @Omna, @Flickerwisp, @smol-jake, and @Lyrebird! Welcome to the magiqverse. I’m pretty new to it all myself, but I can tell you that it’s a super welcoming place to really be yourself, so don’t be afraid to dive in!

9 Likes

Welcome @Lyrebird! You should check out the Forum Primer first as it has loads of useful information! Also your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad so you can PM them if you have any questions or check out the Q&A thread!

8 Likes

Ok thanks!

8 Likes

Hey @Lyrebird welcome to Weatherwatch! I’m Sky one of your captains and it’s awesome to have you on board! You wouldn’t happen to be an Aussie would you? I only ask cause lyrebirds are such an iconic Aussie animal :grin:

7 Likes

Hello! I’m a new Balimora, I’ve read Flora&Fauna and a fair bit of the Wiki. I just wanted to pop by real quick!

9 Likes

greetings friend Balimora!! I just like introducing myself to my fellow guild members. I am rather new here myself. :grin::grin:

5 Likes

Thanks @aspen, how did you get your Balimora tag line? Is that something to be awarded as I level up?

6 Likes

hey, sylph! welcome to the fold! im chi, also a balimora, you’ll see me around a lot in the future probably. its pretty easy to set your guild tag, but i cant remember too well how exactly, so ill let your guild leader @Helios handle it. Other than that, welcome, enjoy your stay, theres a lot of cool new stuff happening nowadays so take it at your own pace, and im sure you’ll find something interesting!

3 Likes

yeah mate, you go into your profile and select preference option than go to titles and select the one you would like :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you @Aspen, @Cj_Heighton!

4 Likes

yeah no problem!!

4 Likes

@Sylpha

3 Likes

Howdy, I’m Nat. I just found this place, and I’m still kinda confused but it seems pretty cool so far

8 Likes

What’s up party people. This all looks pretty rad.

9 Likes

Welcome Nat/@thisistedious! It’s great to see another new Flinter around here.

4 Likes

Oh, and don’t worry about being confused. There’s plenty of people who’d be happy to show you around!
In fact, @Viviane probably already sent you a welcome message. You should probably read it if you haven’t already. It really helps with understanding the basics of the Forum. Plus, it feels good to be welcomed with a message personally sent to you.

P.S. Sorry if you already know all of this. I just like welcoming people every once in a while.

4 Likes