The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

(Guild dressing downs would be amazing! Especially as it’s still freaking snow in the middle of spring!)

Yes yes let’s not scar the new recruits, welcome again!

6 Likes

So I’m currently reading through the monarch papers: flora and fauna. I actually found out about all of this through facebook strangely enough. They had this link to the logo’s for guilds, and in typical thornmouth fashion, I just had to know everything about this.

I’ve done simalar things with like steampunk, cyperpunk, electronics ect…at least you all are getting me back into reading again. I use to be such a bookworm as a kid…now a days I’m kinda obsessing about virtual reality and video games.

13 Likes

Hia, everyone. I’ve been … sorted? … into Ebenguard. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Welcome @flybat3 and @jaethebrave (I’ve just been hanging out with my own Jay :joy::joy:) Basecamp is always looking for new recruits! @flybat3 you’ve got @Sellalellen for a leader and @jaethebrave you have both @Ginger and @Deyavi. They are all amazing leaders but feel free to “@“ or PM any and all guild leaders (see Primer ) and we are all very happy to help however we can :grin: we also have an amazing Wiki made by the incredible @Revenir which is my fav resource for all things AG.
Welcome again and hope you enjoy your stay :grin:

8 Likes

Hello everyone I’m new here! New to Gossmere. Still trying to find my way around. Also my name is Karter! Feel free to ask me anything you wish :hugs:

12 Likes

Welcome @flybat3, @jaethebrave and @Kmichael1!!!

@OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian at your guild leaders @Kmichael1 so you can PM them if you have any questions or you can check out the Q&A thread! First off you look at the Forum Primer as it contains loads of useful information!

5 Likes

Hello! My name is Omna, as such you can call me. My friend introduced me to this wonderful world and I am eager to learn more. I am thoroughly engrossed in the Harry Potter series (proud hufflepuff :heart:) , and I feel as if this has a similar magic. I am now a proud Ebenguard as well! ~

8 Likes

Hey! I’m in ebenguard and am very excited to be here! I recently got out of a mental hospital because I’d spent 2 weeks ungrounded and confused. I thought I had depression, but a bad acid trip determined that I was very much not depressed, but instead Bipolar. More and more I’ve been feeling the magic; getting your facebook ad was one of the coolest things to happen to me lately <3.

9 Likes

Welcome!!

6 Likes

Welcome @Omna and @Flickerwisp!! Your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi so if you have any questions you can ask them or check out the Q&A thread! First though you should read through the Forum Primer!

4 Likes

Hey folks, my name is Jake, I’m excited to get my hands in and see what this is all about. I’m part of Weatherwatch, live a secret life as a barista, and am a friend to every dog I’ve ever met.

10 Likes

Welcome @smol-jake! Check out the forum primer for help getting started here on the forum. Your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad, feel free to @ them anytime for help.

6 Likes

Welcome @smol-jake!!

5 Likes

Hello!
I’m new here and I’m reeling just a bit from all of this. Gotta admit, I don’t know what I’m doing at all.
I love to read, my spirit animal is a crow, and my hobbies are numerous but include sailing and stargazing.
My guild is Weatherwatchers.
Happy to be here!

8 Likes

Hey there, @Omna, @Flickerwisp, @smol-jake, and @Lyrebird! Welcome to the magiqverse. I’m pretty new to it all myself, but I can tell you that it’s a super welcoming place to really be yourself, so don’t be afraid to dive in!

9 Likes

Welcome @Lyrebird! You should check out the Forum Primer first as it has loads of useful information! Also your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad so you can PM them if you have any questions or check out the Q&A thread!

8 Likes

Ok thanks!

8 Likes

Hey @Lyrebird welcome to Weatherwatch! I’m Sky one of your captains and it’s awesome to have you on board! You wouldn’t happen to be an Aussie would you? I only ask cause lyrebirds are such an iconic Aussie animal :grin:

7 Likes

Hello! I’m a new Balimora, I’ve read Flora&Fauna and a fair bit of the Wiki. I just wanted to pop by real quick!

9 Likes

greetings friend Balimora!! I just like introducing myself to my fellow guild members. I am rather new here myself. :grin::grin:

5 Likes