The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome @WillowsWitch!!!

@Sellalellen is our guild leader so if you have any questions you can ask her or look on the Q&A thread!

You should also check out the Forum Primer to get you started!

6 Likes

For general chats please use The Cabinet as we want to keep this place clear for new Mounties! But yes it has its up and down times especially at this time as east coast America is just waking up! Over the past week though it’s been super active on here with loads of new threads being created!

5 Likes

Hey! I’m Gothic. I’m a theology major that likes weird stuff. I’m a Thornmouth

7 Likes

Welcome to the band wagon @Gothic!!! If you have any questions you can PM @Sellalellen or check out the Q&A thread! But first you should read the Forum Primer as it has loads of useful information and links!

5 Likes

Hi everyone I’m siahmek excited to discover this new world!

9 Likes

Welcome @Siahmek !!! @Deyavi and @Ginger are your guild leaders so if you have any questions you can PM them or check out the Q&A thread! But first you should read the Forum Primer as it has loads of useful information and links!

6 Likes

Hi, I’m Reed and I am new to this.

8 Likes

Welcome @Reed!! @Helios is your guild leader so you can PM him is have any questions or you can check out the Q&A thread! But first you should read the Forum Primer as it has loads of useful information and links!

(Lightning fingers :wink:)

6 Likes

Greetings fellow balimoran!! I too am rather new but I wanted to say hello!!

6 Likes

Hey @Reed Welcome to the Mounties! @Helios will be super excited to have a new Bali on the books! I’m Skylad one of the Weatherwatch captains but this is kinda my Timezone so I’m more than happy to welcome you aboard! Have you had a chance to read the Primer yet? It’s an awesome springboard for new recruits :grin: feel free to “@“ me or PM me if you have any other questions

7 Likes

@Rimor I was typing!!! Not my fault caffeine works slow during winter :cold_face:

6 Likes

Your winters are a boiling 25oc!! :laughing: I think it’s just old age getting to ya :wink:

7 Likes

Ummmmm it’s 20 Actually and I’m rugged up in my Dr Who dressing gown hugging my poor coffee (also Guild dressing gowns! Would buy 10 just sayin’) anyway let’s not scare the recruits when we’re supposed to be welcoming them

8 Likes

(Guild dressing downs would be amazing! Especially as it’s still freaking snow in the middle of spring!)

Yes yes let’s not scar the new recruits, welcome again!

6 Likes

So I’m currently reading through the monarch papers: flora and fauna. I actually found out about all of this through facebook strangely enough. They had this link to the logo’s for guilds, and in typical thornmouth fashion, I just had to know everything about this.

I’ve done simalar things with like steampunk, cyperpunk, electronics ect…at least you all are getting me back into reading again. I use to be such a bookworm as a kid…now a days I’m kinda obsessing about virtual reality and video games.

13 Likes

Hia, everyone. I’ve been … sorted? … into Ebenguard. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Welcome @flybat3 and @jaethebrave (I’ve just been hanging out with my own Jay :joy::joy:) Basecamp is always looking for new recruits! @flybat3 you’ve got @Sellalellen for a leader and @jaethebrave you have both @Ginger and @Deyavi. They are all amazing leaders but feel free to “@“ or PM any and all guild leaders (see Primer ) and we are all very happy to help however we can :grin: we also have an amazing Wiki made by the incredible @Revenir which is my fav resource for all things AG.
Welcome again and hope you enjoy your stay :grin:

8 Likes

Hello everyone I’m new here! New to Gossmere. Still trying to find my way around. Also my name is Karter! Feel free to ask me anything you wish :hugs:

12 Likes

Welcome @flybat3, @jaethebrave and @Kmichael1!!!

@OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian at your guild leaders @Kmichael1 so you can PM them if you have any questions or you can check out the Q&A thread! First off you look at the Forum Primer as it contains loads of useful information!

5 Likes

Hello! My name is Omna, as such you can call me. My friend introduced me to this wonderful world and I am eager to learn more. I am thoroughly engrossed in the Harry Potter series (proud hufflepuff :heart:) , and I feel as if this has a similar magic. I am now a proud Ebenguard as well! ~

8 Likes