The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Ah good friend I hail from the states!

7 Likes

Oh awesome!! I’m based in the UK myself :uk:

7 Likes

Fantastic. I have always wished to visit the UK. As of yet though, no such luck in that regards. But one day! :grin:

6 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Elijah, and I’m a new Thornmouth :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hey y’all. I’m not too sure what’s going on here, but I’m really excited to meet you all.

4 Likes

Welcome @Elijah and @juniper to the band wagon!

@Sellalellen is your guild leader Elijah and @Remus and @Skylad are yours Juniper!

You should both check out the Forum Primer to get started! It includes links to CJs fantastic books as well which will get you caught up on the past two years! Another good place to check out are your respective guild threads #thornmouth and #weatherwatch

(Finally figured out how to link categories! :laughing:)

4 Likes

shy wave
This place seems most interesting. I finished TMP vol. 1 and have been lurking about for a day or so trying to get my bearings, reading through things. The Guide tells me I’m a Balimora, though I have undeniable Thornmouth tendencies as well.

7 Likes

Welcome @Sorrel!!! You can decide which guild you want to join, usually it’s the most dominant guild. So when you’ve decided we can direct you to the correct leader(s) and then you can join your dominant guild which will give you a guild badge!

For now you’ve started in a great place by reading CJs first book so next you should read his second book and also check out the Forum Primer!!

4 Likes

Many thanks for the welcome! I think I’ll join up with Balimora and make side-trips into Thornmouth.

5 Likes

Greetings fellow balimoran. :v::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hello, all! I’m quite new here and to the magiqverse. I was put into Flinterforge and I find it quite suiting but not what I expected. I’m in the middle of finding myself again after some traumatic stuff and I’m excited to delve into this world!

9 Likes

Welcome @sirius.star! It’s okay if you don’t 100% connect with your guild right away, and like the guide says you can always take the test again later and possibly receive a different result, the flow of magiq is always in motion. You’re welcome to change your guild in the future if you see fit. To get started here on the forum you can check out the forum primer for rules and guidelines. The Flinterforge guild leaders are @Revenir and @Viviane, feel free to @ them anytime if you need help or have questions. Or just ask here if you like, we’re always happy to help.

8 Likes

Welcome @sirius.star!

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m brand new. Still reading through the Monarch papers. This looks like fun!

7 Likes

Welcome @WillowsWitch!!!

@Sellalellen is our guild leader so if you have any questions you can ask her or look on the Q&A thread!

You should also check out the Forum Primer to get you started!

6 Likes

For general chats please use The Cabinet as we want to keep this place clear for new Mounties! But yes it has its up and down times especially at this time as east coast America is just waking up! Over the past week though it’s been super active on here with loads of new threads being created!

5 Likes

Hey! I’m Gothic. I’m a theology major that likes weird stuff. I’m a Thornmouth

7 Likes

Welcome to the band wagon @Gothic!!! If you have any questions you can PM @Sellalellen or check out the Q&A thread! But first you should read the Forum Primer as it has loads of useful information and links!

5 Likes

Hi everyone I’m siahmek excited to discover this new world!

9 Likes

Welcome @Siahmek !!! @Deyavi and @Ginger are your guild leaders so if you have any questions you can PM them or check out the Q&A thread! But first you should read the Forum Primer as it has loads of useful information and links!

6 Likes