The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome @Candlewick! @Sellalellen is our guild leader so if you have any questions you can send her a message or check out the Q&A thread! Best place to get started is the Forum Primer as it has loads of help tips and information!

7 Likes

Hey, just found out about this amazing place. I’m Lucas and the magiq guide has revealed that I am Balimora. I’m super excited about this and look forward to meeting you all.

9 Likes

Welcome @Ldrakin!! @Helios is your guild leader! If you have any questions you can ask him or you can have a look on the Q&A thread. But you should look at the Forum Primer first because it is a great starting point!

6 Likes

Welcome to the fold, @Ldrakin and @RavenWolf

5 Likes

Hi. I’m Asia and a Flinterforge. I’m still working through Flora and Fauna as I just joined last night but I’m excited to be here. I’m one semester away from my degree in Biotechnology and I enjoy identifying mushrooms in nearby parks so I think I’ll be a good fit.

10 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33 @Spina!! @Viviane and @Revenir are your guild leaders so if you have any questions you can PM them or look on the Q&A thread! Best place to get start on here is the Forum Primer!

8 Likes

I’m brand new, too, just a few days in and already feeling so much inspo for new things to create. You’re in good company! :relaxed:

7 Likes

Yo I’m Tashi Tsunami and I am part of the Ebenguard. I’m new here so hi

10 Likes

welcome!

6 Likes

Thanks

6 Likes

Welcome @TashiTsunami!! @Ginger and @Deyavi are your guild leaders so if you have any questions you can ask them! Also check out the Forum Primer as it’s a great place to start!

6 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Rimor also, sorry if this is a dumb question, but how can I DM someone? I can’t anything :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

click their profile icon, click “message”.

3 Likes

Hey @TashiTsunami, welcome to the forums! I see Rimor and Cj have already sent you in the right direction, but I’d also suggest that you join the Ebenguard group on the forums, that way your fellow guild mates can more easily find you!

Again, welcome!

4 Likes

hi! my name is riss. i found this through an ad on instagram, and it’s honestly the coolest thing i’ve ever seen :two_hearts:

9 Likes

welcome to insanity, of the literally best possible kind.

5 Likes

Welcome fellow Ebenguardian :ebenguard:

5 Likes

Same here! This seems like such a laid back community though and I absolutely adore the whole definition and aesthetic of Thornmouth :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

We are so very glad to have you.

5 Likes