The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Thank you! I plan on it, for certainly I was brought here on the tides of fate.

8 Likes

Then we arrived in a similar manner, it would appear. XP

6 Likes

Hello all, I am Wolf but I typically go by my artist tag Wolfcrap… I know I know… nicknames are typically shorter than our real name. After taking the test a few times at various hours throughout the week I continued to receive the same result. Thornmouth, and I am very pleased to have accepted that and now moving forward by posting my initial greeting. Perhaps I will share some art in the future. I look forward to making new friends here.

7 Likes

Welcome @posterin, @WizardAstraz and @Wolfcrap!

@Sellalellen is our guild leader Posterin and Woldcrap and @Ginger and @Deyavi are you guild leaders WizardAstra. So if you have any questions just send you respective leader(s) a message!

Best place to get started on here is the Forum Primer

8 Likes

HI FRIENDS!

My name is chase and I’m 29

I practice the tarot and gardening. I enjoy working with some Druidic arts as well as using cartomancy for meditation and divination. I love practicing for friends so if anyone is interested in a reading please message me!

10 Likes

Welcome @Nymid!! @Helios is your guild leader so if you have any questions you can ask him! Another useful place to look for answers or ask questions is in the Q&A thread!

@Cj_Heighton has started a wonderful gardening thread that I’m sure you’ll love!

You should also check out the Forum Primer as it has lost of useful links and tips to get you started!

8 Likes

Hi! I’m Karleigh and a new Balimoran and I can’t wait to learn more!

11 Likes

Welcome @RavenWolf!!! As I said in the above post @Helios is your guild leader so you can contact him if you have any questions and the best place to get started is the Forum Primer!

7 Likes

Hi, I’m candlewick!! Super excited to be here :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welcome @Candlewick! @Sellalellen is our guild leader so if you have any questions you can send her a message or check out the Q&A thread! Best place to get started is the Forum Primer as it has loads of help tips and information!

7 Likes

Hey, just found out about this amazing place. I’m Lucas and the magiq guide has revealed that I am Balimora. I’m super excited about this and look forward to meeting you all.

9 Likes

Welcome @Ldrakin!! @Helios is your guild leader! If you have any questions you can ask him or you can have a look on the Q&A thread. But you should look at the Forum Primer first because it is a great starting point!

6 Likes

Welcome to the fold, @Ldrakin and @RavenWolf

5 Likes

Hi. I’m Asia and a Flinterforge. I’m still working through Flora and Fauna as I just joined last night but I’m excited to be here. I’m one semester away from my degree in Biotechnology and I enjoy identifying mushrooms in nearby parks so I think I’ll be a good fit.

10 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33 @Spina!! @Viviane and @Revenir are your guild leaders so if you have any questions you can PM them or look on the Q&A thread! Best place to get start on here is the Forum Primer!

8 Likes

I’m brand new, too, just a few days in and already feeling so much inspo for new things to create. You’re in good company! :relaxed:

7 Likes

Yo I’m Tashi Tsunami and I am part of the Ebenguard. I’m new here so hi

10 Likes

welcome!

6 Likes

Thanks

6 Likes

Welcome @TashiTsunami!! @Ginger and @Deyavi are your guild leaders so if you have any questions you can ask them! Also check out the Forum Primer as it’s a great place to start!

6 Likes