The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hi @aspirelight! You should be able to download the book directly from Amazon. It is $0 on the Kindle store, so it’s another way to get the book in your library.

9 Likes

Woah so many new Mounties!

Welcome to you all, but especially to all my new Ebbies!! :blue_heart::hugs:

11 Likes

There was something that came up with the direct link for the book not too long ago I got a little side tracked I apologise, thank you guys again for the help!

9 Likes

Hi! I’m a new Thornmouth and I’m really intrigued by all of this, but still a bit in the dark. I’m excited to piece all of this together.

9 Likes

Hey all! Im exited to join this fantastical new community, and get a chance to experience this immersive world with all of you! Especially exited to meet my comrades in Ebbenguard! :bow_and_arrow::dizzy:

12 Likes

Welcome @KatieIridescent and @OperativeX!
Katie, I am your guild leader, feel free to @ me or any other leader if you have questions.
X, your leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi.
A good place to start is the Start Here! The Forum Table of Contents, and this thread https://forum.thebriararchive.com/t/whats-going-on-right-now/2521 should help you figure out how to get involved.

9 Likes

Hey guys, I’m a new Gossmere, I’m super hyped to get started on this journey

12 Likes

Hello all! I’m excited to join and get to know this awesome community. I’m a new member to Ebenguard and I’m slowly making my way through the forums. I hope to meet more awesome people here! :smile:

11 Likes

Nice! Welcome :3

7 Likes

Welcome @Oliphan and @EosAegis!!! @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian are you guild leader Oliphan and @Ginger and @Deyavi are yours EosAegis. So of you have any questions shoot them a message. Best place to start is the Forum Primer to get you orientated

6 Likes

Hey all! I am a new Gossmere and I really look forward to learning and helping build lore. I am very excited to be involved!

12 Likes

Uh hey, I’m Crescentfire, or Cress for short, and I’m a Thornmouth

9 Likes

Welcome @Guddrik_Vollan and @Crescentfire!! @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian are your guild leaders Guddrik and @Sellalellen is your guild leader Crescent. So if you both need anything or have any questions just sent them a message!

To get started check out the Forum Primer and read CJs two wonderful books to get caught up on what’s happened before. This is the thread for what’s currently happening so you can check that out when you’re ready!

7 Likes

Hi @Oliphan, Hi @Guddrik_Vollan! Nice to meet both of you, and welcome! Let myself or @OracleSage know if you need anything, but otherwise, check out the resources @Rimor just posted.

8 Likes

Welcome to the Gossmere family, Guddrik!
Like Rimor said, I’m one of your guild leaders and I am so happy to welcome you aboard! Rare folk, us Gossmere. If you need any help getting settled don’t hesitate to @ me or August, we are happy to help! If you are looking for a quick and easy way to get oriented with the forum I recommend checking out this forum primer

10 Likes

Hello!

6 Likes

Hello everyone! I obviously just joined. It might take me a bit to get the hang of things. I started reading the book so I’ll catch up, but I tested into the Thornmouth guild!

8 Likes

Welcome @goddessblessed!! CJs amazing books are a great way to catch up on everything! Best place to get started on here is the Forum Primer. Oh and @Sellalellen is our guild leader so if you have any questions you can send her a message!

7 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m a Thornmouth and I’m really excited to start reading the books

8 Likes

Welcome @MusicLoverFurLyfe!!! I posted some useful links and tips above you should definitely check out such as the Forum Primer. Sellalellen is our Guild leader so if you have any questions just send her a message

5 Likes