The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome to the forums, @the, @Rayne, and @Prtestve! It’s great to have you all here! If you need anything, feel free to reach it to your guild leaders (the, yours are @Revenir and @Viviane - I think the rest of you know your leaders) or other guild leaders like me for help! Again, welcome!

9 Likes

Hello! I’m new I’ve just started the process of reading the books. I was interested in seeing what guild I was and I’m a Thornmouth. I’m definitely looking forward to exploring the forums and experiencing the books!

12 Likes

Hello! This isn’t the first time I’ve joined a community but I hope I fit in this time. This all seams like a really friendly place and I can’t wait to explore.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @Mythos and @Sugarstone! Since you’re both Thornmouths, your guild leader is @Sellalellen. Feel free to reach out to her (or any other leaders, like me) if you need help getting started here! Again, welcome!

10 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m a super-confused new Thornmouth. I’m trying to read the new person thread but 2 years is a lot to catch up on. Any pointers for a shy but curious newbie?

13 Likes

@Mythos, @Sugarstone and @Siatria welcome to Thornmouth!!

Here are some useful links to get started. The first is the link for the wiki which gives a great easy to read overview of everything that’s happened in the past, this thread lists whats going on currently and the weekly recaps give a more in-depth review of what’s happened in the past. Best place to start is the thread on what’s currently going on and the forum primer. Another good way to get caught up on everything that’s happened is to read CJs two fantastical books!

9 Likes

Hallo, Im West. I illustrate magic things from my imagination and find them homes.
Ive been wandering/living/moving as a traveling artist as best I can for the past 4 years with every intention of becoming more skilled. Found this place through a series of synchronicities and was placed in Weatherwatch.
Happy to meet a new community of cool minds :grin:

15 Likes

Welcome @Adeptwest! I hope we get to see some of your art soon!

6 Likes

@Rimor Where should I go about for posting a couple?

9 Likes

@Adeptwest, thanks so much for that interesting introduction! We’re happy to meet you and glad you’re here.

11 Likes

Hello! I’m Aspen. I’m a small experimental filmmaker! I’ve been looking around for cool communities and I’m so hyped to have found one. The test put me in Ebenguard and I am very very excited! Hype!

12 Likes

@Adeptwest you can always make you’re own thread or look in The Creationary for any related threads

7 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33 @aspenrose!!

8 Likes

So cool, welcome @aspenrose! We love hearing more about our new members!

9 Likes

It’s a pleasure to meet you @Adeptwest! Being a wandering artist sounds so cool honestly and I would love to hear more. I’m also a creative, but unfortunately of the stationary variety. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Rue. I’m a Thornmouth who is totally new to the world. I honestly stumbled upon the test and am still working my way through the materials, but I’m excited to be here.

10 Likes

Welcome @Rue!!!

The amazing @Sellalellen is our guild leader so if you have any questions shoot her a message! Best place to start is the Forum Primer

7 Likes

Swings shirt around head wildly screaming

WEATHERWAAAAAAAAATCH!!!
Hey @Adeptwest it’s so awesome to have you on board! Welcome to Weatherwatch and let the shenanigans ensue

13 Likes

Welcome, @Rue, @Siatria, @aspenrose, and new guild mate @Adeptwest; it’s great to have you all on the forums! Even though I’m just a captain of Weatherwatch, you all can feel free to reach out to me if have any questions about exploring the forums. You can also reach out to your own guild leaders (Aspen, yours are @Deyavi and @Ginger) or any of the other guild leaders. Again, welcome to the forums and our little world of Magiq!

11 Likes

Hi guys I’m new here and in the process of finding my way through this page and through the books. I was instantly pulled in when I saw magiq and I hope to become part of this community.

12 Likes