The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Well, when you’re trust level one you’ll have access to a Guild chat, to which I can discuss that as much as you’d like!

As not to clog the welcome chat I will say that being Gossmere is different for everyone. Everyone has a little Goss in them, but for those of us who identify strongest with the guild it typically means we are optimistic, spirited, and compassionate… Maybe a little sensitive at times. Those of the Gossmere guild tend to value community and togetherness over most other traits, the beauty of the individual mixed with the power of the tribe.

9 Likes

sounds awesome!
I won’t muck up the welcome chat anymore but im excited to learn more!

10 Likes

excited to see a bright eyed newbie in our midst, so a special welcome. Not even a balimora, thats pretty rare for me :wink:

7 Likes

Gossmerim are particularly rare in this age, apparently, but well worth knowing. Welcome, @Mavericks!

10 Likes

Salutations everyone! Just learned of this new world, and have been assigned as a new member of Ebenguard.

12 Likes

Welcome to the family, Witchling!
I’m Oracle, a guild leader over in Gossmere. However, your lovely guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger , and if you need anything any guild leader will be happy to help you. If you haven’t already, I recommend checking out this Forum Primer to help get you sorted with some of the basics of how we run the lodge.

Again, welcome to the world of magiq~

11 Likes

Hello! I took the assessment and discovered I’m a Thornmouth. I saw the sponsored posts for the books and websites on Instagram, so I decided to jump down the proverbial rabbit hole and see what it was all about. Fantastical and magical things greatly interest me, as does reading (which most certainly can be both), so I’m looking forward to learning more about all this!

12 Likes

Welcome to Thornmouth @loreliana ! There’s certainly no shortage of the fantastical and magical in this community, so you should fit right in.
You can read the forum primer to get an idea of where to start. There’s a post there that can get you caught up on what’s happened or you can read the books first. Our guild leader is @Sellalellen if you need anything or have any questions, she’s always happy to help.

10 Likes

More new mounties! Welcome @tyC236, @MakMc, @Kennilworth, @Kelsey20, @Mavericks, @WitchlingFae, and @loreliana; it’s great to have you all here! It seems you’ve all been directed towards your guild leaders, but if you need any help, feel free to reach out to me!

9 Likes

Okay, so just under 24 hours. I have finished reading the first book, and can I say WHAT A RUSH!!! Just WOW, the chills of as each piece of the puzzle not only fits but is revealed. I’ve gotta read again to fully absorb it!!! :scream::astonished::grinning:

12 Likes

I did the same thing, found the book in the morning and was done with it that night, I just couldn’t stop reading. Now I’m powering through the second one.

10 Likes

ill tell yah, it only gets better.

7 Likes

Hi there, I have absolutely no idea what’s going on or if this is the way to post hahahaha but I’m Jon and. If remembering correctly my guild is Thornmouth and that was the lantern/crystal insignia (maybe?) So I’m just trying to get oriented

12 Likes

Well, I’m a new Weatherwatch here to explore the world of Ackerly Green. Merry meet to all, I’m excited to learn and get to know more.

9 Likes

Welcome to Thornmouth @Riezer! You’re right ours is the lantern insignia. You can read the forum primer for help in getting starter and the rules for the forum. @Sellalellen is our wonderful guild leader so feel free to @ her if you have further questions or need anything. There’s also a Q&A topic in the welcome category.

10 Likes

Welcome @Riezer!

@eternalhearts welcome to Basecamp as well! @Skylad and @Remus are your guild leaders! Void has given some useful starting points above

9 Likes

Welcome @Riezer and my new guild mate, @eternalhearts! It’s great to have you here! Rimor and Void have both given great starts to exploring the forum! I also suggest that you both check out the sections on your guilds, which should be linked here: :weatherwatch: and :thornmouth:. Also, you can reach out to me or any of the other guild leaders if you have questions! Welcome, again :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Hi everyone!

10 Likes

Hello @Riezer @poltergeist! I’m your leader, you can call me Sel. Feel free to @ me if you have any questions!

6 Likes

Welcome @poltergeist!

5 Likes