The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

There were originally two of us, but the other stepped down a little while back and we just never bothered to add anyone else. It’s a pretty light workload most of the time.
Edit: Oracle bab you flatter me :cjheart: I don’t know how you can possibly see me as anything besides a hot mess :joy:

8 Likes

Um, hello. First time posting, here. I only came across an Ackerly Green ad for the first time about an hour ago, but all of the concepts that were hinted at in it and on the main page have intrigued my storyteller brain. I have a soft spot for collaborative art, modern magic, and magic systems in general.

11 Likes

Welcome! Have you found your guild yet?

4 Likes

Sounds like you’d be perfect for Gossmere :gossmere:

4 Likes

Hello there. I saw the assessment ad on Facebook the other day. I wasn’t really sure what all of this was so I did some research first. This world of Magiq is real and I love it. I’m having the same giddy feeling I did when I first discovered Harry Potter as a kid. :japanese_goblin:

Took the assessment and got Balimora. I took it again and got Flinterforge but I like Balimora more especially after binge watching Our Planet on Netflix. :herb:
Now I just need to learn how to use these forums properly on mobile.

12 Likes

Welcome @Warden! We have very similar guide experiences! I got Bali first, then Flinter, and ended up choosing Flinter! Here’s a little forum primer to get you started, but give a shout if you’ve got questions!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forums, Warden! Magimystic currents can be weird, sometimes you’ve just gotta go with your heart. :eaveshug:

9 Likes

The assessment told me Thornmouth, actually.

10 Likes

Hello! I’m new here (well, obviously…). I got the the Guide to Magiq from an intriguing ad on Facebook. I took the assessment a few times because I wanted to see what some of the other options were, then going back and taking it one more time with the answers I truly felt, my guild is Thornmouth (though I could easily be in Flinterforge or Gossmere as well).

Anyway, I hope I’ll be able to make some like-minded acquaintances (and eventually friends) here!

12 Likes

Welcome to Thornmouth @Morella! Happy to see more new members. Our guild leader is @Sellalellen if you have any questions or need anything.

12 Likes

That is such a Thornmouth plan of action, tbh, so I’d definitely say you found the right home here!

10 Likes

I feel the same way.

6 Likes

Okay, this whole bit is hilarious to me because I’m constantly being accused by someone cough @Rimor cough of being an undercover Thornmouth, and I’m a guild leader, so… :woman_shrugging::rofl:
Anyway, warm welcome to all!

9 Likes

Welcome @CrownTheShop, @SeriouslyWhoDidThis (awesome name btw), @Warden (Yay! New Balimoran!), and @Morella!

9 Likes

Hey @Warden,welcome to the forum and Balimora guild! I’m your guild leader. If you have any questions, need advice, or want to chat I’m always open!

9 Likes

Welcome to forums, @Warden, @SeriouslyWhoDidThis, and @Morella! It’s great to have you all here on the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or the other guild leaders!

7 Likes

Hello everyone. I got sorted into Thornmouth and am currently set to read the first book of the narrative in the morning. Nice to meet all of you!

11 Likes

Welcome @SeriouslyWhoDidThis @Morella @Silver-Gilt! I’m sorry I couldn’t reply to some of you sooner. I’m your guild leader! Feel free to call me Sel, I know my username is a pain. You can pm me if you need help with anything or have questions, no judgement. We were all new and confused at one point.

7 Likes

Also @Morella it’s totally fine to identify with multiple guilds! People who are part of more than one guild are called Polyguilds. I’m a polyguild myself. I feel mostly Thornmouth, but I have some Flinterforge tendencies too. A lot of people like to blend the names together so I could be called a ThornForge or a FlinterMaw or however you want to combine the words.

8 Likes

balithorn here!

8 Likes