The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hey @Ibex, welcome to Ackerly Green! It’s awesome to have another fresh face join our guild (the best guild). I’m your guild leader which means I’m always happy to answer questions, lend a hand, and have a fun conversation. I’ll tell you now, the curiosity you have to see where this goes is exactly the right mindset. I look forwards to where that curiosity takes you!

8 Likes

Welcome @Aidian, @KedrickPhoenixx, @Reginald_Dashwood, @Ignis, @BrokenVoid, @Bwamboo, @FreyaIncarnate, @CorianderLee
Woo. Let me catch my breath.
Also to @Athras, @Cinnet, @brightsky, @GasparArruda, @Ansgar, @Sinann, @Sireldonut, @Aurstrom, @Felix, @LeaFairchild, @Iris-Jaymes, @Chaote, @Cearwyn, @Helvoc.
Wow, there’s alot. Here we go.
And especially to @CreshSkellek, @Darkus, @John_Huey, @Borasisi, and @Isolte!
This has been the welcoming “bot” Five.

15 Likes

Hello! Will probably mostly lurk, and definitely did not stay up til four in the morning trying to catch up on All Of The Lore. (It was only 3:40)

14 Likes

ah, wow, you’ll fit in just fine.
Welcome!

7 Likes

Hello everyone. I cannot wait to get started and to learn about everything. I’ve be proudly placed in Ebenguard.

10 Likes

@BrokenVoid @Tiynfik I would normally greet you both separately, but I appear to be behind with the Welcomes. I’m sorry about that.
Anyhow, I’m your guild leader! You can call me Sel. Feel free to @ me if you need anything, or aren’t sure what to do. I know jumping in like this can be overwhelming. https://forum.thebriararchive.com/t/whats-going-on-right-now/2521?u=sellalellen this might be a good place to start.

8 Likes

@Bina, ah, good. You’re already prepping for membership in the possibly-defunct 4 a.m. squad! Welcome to both you and @Eldrin-Star. :grin:

8 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Ashley and I’ve just found this lovely place and joined AG+. Looks like I’m an Ebenguard and I look forward to getting to know you all!

12 Likes

Defunct? Why was I not informed of this? I’ve been awake all night for no reason? :joy: :cagsko:

7 Likes

I don’t know, I’m rarely awake at 4 by choice, so I’m not about to join a club for it. :joy: That’s why I said “possibly.”

7 Likes

Also hello! It’s nice to have you!

7 Likes

No problem at all, thank you for the welcome! Nice to meet you!

9 Likes

Nice to meet you too! May I ask what drew you here? subtly trying to find what sort of nerd you are ngl

4 Likes

Hello everyone! New member to this community and member or Weatherwatch. I look forward to see where this goes.

11 Likes

Hello! Your leaders are @Skylad and @Remus. They’re probably around here somewhere, but they tend to wander, (how typically Watcher) so who knows. Anyhow, you can ask them or any of us leaders if you have questions.

6 Likes

Welcome, Ashley!! So fun to see an instagram friend on the forum!!

10 Likes

Yes!! Nice to see a friendly face I know! :heart:

9 Likes

Welcome, @Tiynfik, @Bina, @Eldrin-Star, and @Adventurenlit! It’s great to have you on the forums!

And a special welcome (only because I’m your guild leader) to @Wylder! It’s always great to have new Watchers on the forum. If you need anything, just reach out to me here or in PMs. Also, feel free to check out these threads about our guild that we’ve worked on. Please add your own thoughts, ideas, questions, etc.! The same goes for you @CorianderLee!

Again, welcome everyone!

13 Likes

Welcome @Nina, @Eldrin-Star, @Adventurenlit, and @Wylder!
It’s good to meet you all!

12 Likes

Hey, new here. Just saying hello.

14 Likes