The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

:cjheart:

Hi @CorianderLee!!! I’m just gonna go out and grab some food (by food I mean fruit… by fruit I mean grapes… by grapes I mean ones that have been fermented and bottled… wine, I’m getting wine) and I’ll be back :grin:

13 Likes

Hey there CJ! Nice to meet everyone :slight_smile: Gonna read the first book now

10 Likes

Welcome @Bwamboo! I’m Helios, the Balimora guild leader! It’s great you found your way to the forum and awesome your starting the books! If you need any help getting acquainted with anything or anyone, don’t hesitate to ask me or any of the other leaders!

7 Likes

Even more new mounties! Welcome @Bwamboo and @FreyaIncarnate, and a very special welcome to @CorianderLee (sorry, I’ve gotta be biased to my guild some of the time). It’s great to meet you all! Please feel free to reach out to me or other good leaders if you need help getting started!

7 Likes

Hey all, new Thornmouth here! Only toward the end of Flora right now.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forums Void! How are you enjoying the books so far? I hope you’ll enjoy your time here with us, lot of really cool people around. Speaking of cool people, if you have any questions the lovely @Sellalellen is your guild leader, so don’t be afraid to ask her for help (though you can ask anyone really, we’re all friendly here). You can find the FAQs here, and all the stuff that’s going on here!

12 Likes

Thank you for the welcome. I’m absolutely loving the books, I just discovered them this morning and I’ve been reading every moment possible all day.

14 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m a Flinterforge fresh off the anvil and am itching to see where you all will lead me!
:fire: :fire: :fire:

15 Likes

We’ll be leading you to the tinfoil mines, most likely, but as long as you dont mind the conspiracies and magiqal craziness, you’ll do great here ^^

7 Likes

Sounds like my type of place! :tinfoilhat:

11 Likes

Fresh new member of the Balimora guild and curious to see where this takes me

12 Likes

Welcome, ibex, to the fold!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @BrokenVoid, @Ignis, and @Ibex; it’s great to have all of you here! Void, you’ve already been pointed towards your guild leader, but Ignis, yours are @Revenir and @Viviane. Ibex, your guild leader is @Helios. They’re all great leaders and resources for starting out here, so be sure to reach out to them (or other leaders) if you need help!

Again, welcome!

11 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m just getting started. New Thornmouth! I’m excited to learn more!

12 Likes

Hey @Ibex, welcome to Ackerly Green! It’s awesome to have another fresh face join our guild (the best guild). I’m your guild leader which means I’m always happy to answer questions, lend a hand, and have a fun conversation. I’ll tell you now, the curiosity you have to see where this goes is exactly the right mindset. I look forwards to where that curiosity takes you!

8 Likes

Welcome @Aidian, @KedrickPhoenixx, @Reginald_Dashwood, @Ignis, @BrokenVoid, @Bwamboo, @FreyaIncarnate, @CorianderLee
Woo. Let me catch my breath.
Also to @Athras, @Cinnet, @brightsky, @GasparArruda, @Ansgar, @Sinann, @Sireldonut, @Aurstrom, @Felix, @LeaFairchild, @Iris-Jaymes, @Chaote, @Cearwyn, @Helvoc.
Wow, there’s alot. Here we go.
And especially to @CreshSkellek, @Darkus, @John_Huey, @Borasisi, and @Isolte!
This has been the welcoming “bot” Five.

15 Likes

Hello! Will probably mostly lurk, and definitely did not stay up til four in the morning trying to catch up on All Of The Lore. (It was only 3:40)

14 Likes

ah, wow, you’ll fit in just fine.
Welcome!

7 Likes

Hello everyone. I cannot wait to get started and to learn about everything. I’ve be proudly placed in Ebenguard.

10 Likes

@BrokenVoid @Tiynfik I would normally greet you both separately, but I appear to be behind with the Welcomes. I’m sorry about that.
Anyhow, I’m your guild leader! You can call me Sel. Feel free to @ me if you need anything, or aren’t sure what to do. I know jumping in like this can be overwhelming. https://forum.thebriararchive.com/t/whats-going-on-right-now/2521?u=sellalellen this might be a good place to start.

8 Likes