The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome Felix! You know all you need to… you are in the best guild!

There’s a lot to digest but you will find us pretty happy to help with any questions.

12 Likes

Welcome to the community, Felix!
I know the forum can be intimidating at first, but you have your awesome guild leader @Helios to guide the way! Also feel free to reach out to any guild leader, as we are always happy to answer questions!
So pleased to make your acquaintance,
Oracle

10 Likes

Hey @Felix! Robert is right you’re definitely in the best guild. Welcome to the forum and the AG family! If you haven’t already check out the forum primer and FAQ and then when you start to get comfortable with the forum feel free jump right in. Like Oracle said, we’re all open if you have any questions!

9 Likes

@Felix, welcome to the forums!

6 Likes

Hello world. I am Sireldonut, I go by either Sirel (s-e:-r-el) or Donut. It would appear I am an Ebenguard.

15 Likes

Welcome, Sirel!

Our guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger, but feel free to ask pretty much anyone if you have any questions!

Here’s a link to (hopefully) get you up to speed with what’s going on at the moment: https://forum.thebriararchive.com/t/whats-going-on-right-now/2521?u=remus

We just finished our double Calling the Corners spell this morning, so things are about to happen with that, too.

12 Likes

Heyo, Aurstrom here, I was placed squarely in Ebengaurd and I’m so excited to start reading this series!! I love reading, gaming, and history, as well as quantum physics, which I feel is magic… I’m thrilled to get to see how this is all tied together! I’ve just started reading :grin:

14 Likes

Welcome to the community!
Your awesome guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger , who are both great wealths of information! If you have any questions don’t be afraid to reach out to them, or any guild leaders, and we would be happy to answer them for you!

10 Likes

The Ebbies keep coming in pairs! This is amazing! Welcome to the forums, @Sireldonut and @Aurstrom; it’s great to have you both :blush:

8 Likes

@Sireldonut @Aurstrom welcome to the best guild!! :blue_heart::blue_heart:

8 Likes

Good evening. I stumbled upon the assessment tonight through a Facebook ad and upon completion was designated a Thornmouth. I must say that I’m highly intrigued by it all and can’t wait to learn more.

13 Likes

Welcome! You’ll find a group of incredibly amazing people over in Thornmouth, you’re in good company!

9 Likes

A good friend just joined. @Sinann come intoduce yourself

8 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m excited to get started.

12 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33 everyone!

7 Likes

Hi Sinann, welcome!

You know the old saying. Any friend of @Nighteater … is going to be watched very carefully… :eyes:

Just kidding! (probably) Welcome aboard!

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @Ansgar and @Sinann!

7 Likes

Oh my! An influx of new Mounties! Welcome all (too many to tag you all :joy:)

8 Likes

Hey Mounties. Another new Thornmouth, here. Just finished with the Papers and still reeling from their conclusion. Where to from here?!

13 Likes