The Six Elements - Alchemical Symbols Project

I had some time this morning, so I took a crack at a few of them:
aether|nullxnull light|nullxnull ore|nullxnull

26 Likes

So I wanted to give this a shot. Here’s my attempt:

They’re all kind of a mixture of nature symbols and anatomy? I wanted to combine a human aspect into the symbols, since they’re used in the practice of magiq. I also didn’t want to do anything too conventional, so I tried to do symbols that made sense but were also different, more unique to the MAGIQverse.

Size wise, I was curious how they’d do. They actually work pretty well emoji size! Here’s some tinies:
aether light ore thought tides wilds

And here’s how they look emoji size:
emoji

21 Likes

They’re stunning!!! Love these so much!!!

9 Likes

I’m screaming, these are stunning

8 Likes

So cool!

8 Likes

Four down, two to go.

22 Likes

i feel like we’ll have a bunch of these for options.
for real though. Augo’s are amazing, our resident Rev’s takes are fantastic, and everyone else’s are inspired.
i still have 4 to go, but i think mine might not hold a candle to those presented.

(not to mention Sky’s full circle we could use as a type of ‘Calling the Corners’ seal. like as the way we use the energies of the six elements all together.)

8 Likes

The things you can do with Microsoft PowerPoint, let me tell you.

11 Likes

You did these with PowerPoint? Good lord, Augo! I was already impressed but now I’m even more amazed. :deirdreexcited:

9 Likes

again…AMAZING

8 Likes

Well, I’m just flabbergasted. I think @grimangel53 is right, using elements from all of them to make a really unique, Mountie-designed set.

12 Likes

20 Likes

I might re-make or edit Ore. Just have Wild left!

8 Likes

All 6 done

17 Likes

So… I think I’m going to wrap this project up by week’s end, if no one else has any outstanding submissions (I mean, all your submissions are outstanding, you know what I mean.) because it’s time to go to… phase 2 of the project. Stay tuned…

11 Likes

Okay, last one (and an updated Ore):

15 Likes

Here are all six, in one big, happy family!

24 Likes

I love all of these!!! Can I steal them and add them to a circle?

10 Likes

I have an idea for one or two…That’s allowed, right? Or is a full set preferred?

10 Likes

I did one!

6 Likes