The Q&A Super Topic: Ask Your Questions Here!

Will do thank you @CJB

6 Likes

Hey I’m a newbie as well but I’d like to know how to join my guild of Ebenguard???

6 Likes

If you go to Groups in the drop down menu, you should be able to add yourself to your guild and get the icon beside your profile pic.

9 Likes

Thank you!!

7 Likes

No problem!

6 Likes

@Ginger this covers the questions I just sent you! :see_no_evil: But hey, now I know where to go before sending questions. Any tips you have are still welcome, of course!

6 Likes

So I just got to the mountaineers in the Monarch Papers and it brought up a question (sorry if it is a dumb one): are we all mountaineers or are they just the originals on the forum, or are we not mountaineers at all?

7 Likes

I know that the forum used to be called Basecamp 33, but I don’t think we stopped calling forum-dwellers Mounties when that change occurred.

If someone with more leadership/authority knows otherwise, I’m sure they’ll set things straight. :cjsmile:

8 Likes

If I remember rightly we have the 94 Mounties, the original Mounties which are the original leaders/forum founders such as Eves, Endri, Bash, Ascender and Itsuki and then everyone else on here are called the Mounties. But all of the groups previously mentioned are part of the Mountaineers just different generations

10 Likes

I guess to add to that, Eaves, Endri, Bash, and Itsuki were sort of like the first members of the new generation of Mountaineers. Everyone who is on the forum, though, is a part of that generation of Mountaineers, if they take that name for themselves (I’m not sure Cole and Deeds would identify as Mounties, for instance).

The '94 Mounties are an older group you’ll learn more about during the course of TMP, @Statera, so don’t worry about that! The one thing that might be pertinent to know is that Ascender, who was one of the '94 Mounties, is the one who led the founding of the Basecamp 33 forums (which became these forums). He recruited the others like Eaves and Endri to the cause but left shortly afterward.

But the short answer is yes, we are all Mounties here :eaves:

16 Likes

It’s really hard not to go on a mad rambling about all the ins and outs of TMP, It’s little complexities and insane lore. It’s a very deep but fun rabbit hole :laughing:

5 Likes

One last thing, what question do you start on for the assessment to see what guild you are in?

5 Likes

page one. XD

5 Likes

Ok just wanted to make sure, thank you @Cj_Heighton :joy:

4 Likes

Hey all! Where’s the best place to begin a social thread pertaining more to out-of-Magiqverse topics? I’d love to begin a “share your real familiar” post where we can share photos of the creatures we have in our lives!

15 Likes

The Cabinet would be a great place!

11 Likes

I would LOVE that!

8 Likes

You should definitely make a thread for it!

6 Likes

@Rimor, @Nymid, @Augustus_Octavian: Thanks! Made the thread :arrow_down: :smiley:
Out-of-Magiqverse Familiars: Post Your Pet!

12 Likes

Is there a writing thread anywhere? Know myself (as I do) I most likely just glanced over it but if someone wouldn’t mind pointing me in the right (write) direction I would be most appreciative!

6 Likes