The Q&A Super Topic: Ask Your Questions Here!

Ok just wanted to make sure, thank you @Cj_Heighton :joy:

4 Likes

Hey all! Where’s the best place to begin a social thread pertaining more to out-of-Magiqverse topics? I’d love to begin a “share your real familiar” post where we can share photos of the creatures we have in our lives!

15 Likes

The Cabinet would be a great place!

11 Likes

I would LOVE that!

8 Likes

You should definitely make a thread for it!

6 Likes

@Rimor, @Nymid, @Augustus_Octavian: Thanks! Made the thread :arrow_down: :smiley:
Out-of-Magiqverse Familiars: Post Your Pet!

12 Likes

Is there a writing thread anywhere? Know myself (as I do) I most likely just glanced over it but if someone wouldn’t mind pointing me in the right (write) direction I would be most appreciative!

6 Likes

I don’t believe that there is a specific thread for that but there is a thread for poetry. You can always create your own thread!

5 Likes

As a newcomer at level 1, how do i contribute or become involved? This whole concept is fascinating but the real attraction was getting to be involved and I’m not sure how to do that.

11 Likes

Definitely read the Forum Primer, and the Beginner Spellbook which will walk you through interaction and how you can get involved.

AT tl1 you can contribute to the in-world Guild category. Trust levels are in place to ensure new readers have an essential understanding of the world, the lore, and how immersion works here.

9 Likes

I think the big thing is to read the books, get acquainted with the lore, and ask questions. A really easy way to get involved is through the guilds - the affinities and traits of the guilds are very interpretive and able to be discussed. There’s also lots of ‘what if?’ questions that one could pose. Like people saying ‘What if the guilds were secret societies in colleges?’ or ‘If the guilds were a fantasy kingdom, what would their societies look like?’ There’s also fanart and fan fiction that one can post. The Creationary and The Guilds categories are good for these things.

If you’d like to discuss the TMP books, I recommend checking out the Bookish category. We just had a book club with lots of prompts - you’re welcome to respond to those threads. We all love theorizing and discussing the books, so feel free to bring up all your ideas!

If you want to get to know people more, that’s another thing to do. We just had a super cute pets thread posted. Feel free to ask random chat questions like that - what’s your favorite tv show, talk about one of your hobbies, etc etc. The cabinet is the place to do that.

15 Likes

You can always check out the thread on what’s currently happening on the forum

6 Likes

I suppose it’s understandable but as a newcomer I find myself somewhat unable to manage my way around. Can you give any helpful hints or suggestions that may make it easier for this young balimora out?

4 Likes

There is a handy thread that lists whats currently happening and Revs wonderful Wiki! Those are the best places to get started I believe. Are you looking for anything in particular?

6 Likes

Thank you very much good fellow!! I shall be sure to take a look at that wiki!! I’ve already begun to explore the what’s currently happening one, but gratitude nonetheless. :blush::blush::blush::pray::pray::pray: as to looking for anything in particular, no not particularly :joy::joy: I’m just attempting to grasp the complexities of the place.

5 Likes

Ah ye there is a divide between in world and out of world, for example the creationary is out of world but it’s equivalent Itsuki’s campfire is in world. I think the forum primer talks about it a little

5 Likes

Indeed it does to some small degree.

5 Likes

Quick question, is there like a general discussion thread where we talk about anything and everything? Cause I’m a huge nerd for ffxiv and was wondering where I could Drabble on about it XD and didn’t want to post about non-verse stuff in the wrong place :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The General On/Off-Topic Discussion Thread. I think that’s what it’s called.

7 Likes

Yep! It’s called The Cabinet!

6 Likes