The Q&A Super Topic: Ask Your Questions Here!

weatherwatch, contrary to popular belief, IS NOT the best guild.

Balimora is.

8 Likes

Pifft we all know Thornmouth is the best guild :thornmouth: :wink:

11 Likes

Is everything with Ackerly Green and the books Legal? I saw a youtube video where there was a coin in Central Park with numbers on the back and that seemed sort of sketchy to me. I just want to make sure because I feel like this is really cool.

9 Likes

perfectly legal, friend. That video was DESIGNED to look sketchy.

10 Likes

That video was about the travelers coin if I remember correctly. In the magiq world tech don’t play well with magiq. So sometimes videos glitch or weird things happen.

Everything CJ does in the real world is fully legal and respectful of the place it’s happening. He’s always very careful when planning real world adventure so as not to cause trouble

13 Likes

How do I join the Advance Readers Program?

5 Likes

When CJ is preparing to release his next book you should be able to. Though he might add you to it now if you ask him!

8 Likes

Ok. I think I’ll go ahead and ask him now. Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a simple question that might be a little foolish but is magiq a solid concept or is it more fluid so it can be shaped into any situation?

8 Likes

It’s not a foolish question at all! So far all we really know about magiq is that there are three types which are material, figuration and wrought. Material is generally used for spells and charms, figuration is magic created from storytelling and wrought magiq is preformed by destroying a little bit of magiq. Magiq can be used in any situation but there are limitations on how often you can perform magiq. This limitation is called spell sickness which occurs when you use magiq too often or perform large spells. If I’ve missed anything im sure the others will chime in

10 Likes

What are Mounties? I’m new to this all and still don’t understand any of this but I think it’s cool

7 Likes

A great first step would be to read The Monarch Papers: Flora & Fauna and the Beginner Spellbook which you should’ve received in your email. It will give you a crash course on things like who the Mounties are! :cjsmile:

8 Likes

Thank you that really helps!

6 Likes

Will do thank you @CJB

6 Likes

Hey I’m a newbie as well but I’d like to know how to join my guild of Ebenguard???

6 Likes

If you go to Groups in the drop down menu, you should be able to add yourself to your guild and get the icon beside your profile pic.

9 Likes

Thank you!!

7 Likes

No problem!

6 Likes

@Ginger this covers the questions I just sent you! :see_no_evil: But hey, now I know where to go before sending questions. Any tips you have are still welcome, of course!

6 Likes

So I just got to the mountaineers in the Monarch Papers and it brought up a question (sorry if it is a dumb one): are we all mountaineers or are they just the originals on the forum, or are we not mountaineers at all?

7 Likes