The Q&A Super Topic: Ask Your Questions Here!

I’d start by reading the books first as that way you avoid spoilers in here. As for joining your guild I believe there’s a post further up that shows you how to do that. Just to be safe though click the three lines in the top right and then click groups. Then find Gossmere and click join!

5 Likes

how long does it usually take to move from trust one to trust two? I’m just curious because it feels like I’ve been here for a while and while I’ve read everything I can see in-world, I am still awaiting my entry into it.

6 Likes

It’s not just reading threads, it’s the interaction. Post more, like posts, respond to specific posts, etc. You’ll get there!

7 Likes

Ye you gotta post and participate a lot

4 Likes

I feel pretty crazy asking this, but how do we post on our guilds welcome thread? I added myself to the guild, but it won’t let me post an introduction. :frowning:

7 Likes

Hey! Great to hear that you’re wanting to introduce yourself! The forum operates on a trust level system. Your level allows you to access different areas of the forum, opening up as you spend more time interacting. It’s just our way of making sure you don’t have to jump straight in at the deep end not knowing what’s going on.

To access the Guilds threads, you need to be trust level 1. Stick around, do some more reading, and you’ll be notifed when you can access them :slight_smile:

If you’d like a better explanation, one can be found in the Forum Primer.

10 Likes

This may have been answered somewhere else, but I’m not sure where to find it… is there a recommended reading order for things other than “Cosmos and Time comes after Flora and Fauna”?

6 Likes

You’re best to read flora and fauna and Cosmos and time before diving into any of the ongoing in world stuff here

5 Likes

I think @BairnSidhe means post TMP reading, which would be The Secret Society first, and then The Search for Magiq.

10 Likes

I’m not sure how I forgot what they were called :joy:

6 Likes

@CJB I did, thank you! I read fast, so I’m planning out how to spend my time before I’m at Trust 1 and can start getting more involved, and I figured adding the forum things would stretch me another day or two. Ha ha, I don’t have an addiction to binge reading things…:sweat_smile:

12 Likes

hey, um how do I invite people from the page itself… I noted there’s a badge for that and so far all I’ve been doing is fangirling at people and sending them the Guide page as a starter. I’m a gamer, though… I like badges.

11 Likes

Unfortunately that’s something that came with the base forum site, but isn’t something we can actually do, so those badges can’t really be gained :blossom:

11 Likes

Umm, you say that, but I have the Promoter Badge for inviting a user.
Not entirely sure how I did it though.

8 Likes

I’m just repeating what I was told when I first asked! Though I may have remembered wrong, but… Either way I’m 90% sure it’s not something that can be earned right now :blossom:

7 Likes

Impossible badges are the best

6 Likes

Dont think its impossible, 2 of us have got it this year.

I have an invites button next to messages on my profile page

11 Likes

Oh huh?? Weird, but interesting! :blossom:

8 Likes

We generally advise against badge hunting as its usually it’s impossible or just plain weird at times as it doesn’t always function properly. Other badges are manually given out or have weird parameters for getting them. For example there is no invite function when you use mobile but on desktop it’s there

10 Likes

Promise I didnt go hunting!

8 Likes