The Day of Change

Sorry to interrupt but I’m freaking out

ASCENDER !!!
Thank whoever or whatever you want that you’re safe (I mean relatively considering what’s going down today)

Best of luck to you and Knatz

8 Likes

My stars to make the Lantern shine

“Middleschools a time to rage, highschool’s a time to grow up.”

Very nearly didnt make that oh god

11 Likes

I know next to nothing about magic, but I’m here for moral support. Go team 33.

17 Likes

Is Operation Gladitor complete? We’re now waiting to hear from Cole and Marty and then I’ll cue the lantern bearers.

9 Likes

We’re still waiting on @Deyavi to post. I haven’t seen her online today much, though…

Edit: if it starts and she hasn’t posted, it is what it is

5 Likes

Welcome back @Reader
Long time no see!

7 Likes

I haven’t either. We may have to find an impromptu replacement? We have to keep moving.

9 Likes

Endri Operation Gladitor is missing one person

4 Likes

Can any @Ebenguard draw Gladitor on their hand and recite Deyavi’s key phrase posted at Gladitor?

8 Likes

I found a service entrance near the corner of 5th and 75th. Across from the Alice In Wonderland statue. Marty’s here. This is it. Once I open the door I’m putting my phone away, but I’ll get notifications on my watch. Let me know when you’re ready.

15 Likes

:grimacing: things are starting :four_leaf_clover:

9 Likes

Just remember to breathe everyone, we’ve got this!

7 Likes

Is there a link for the livestream?

2 Likes

Long time no talk Mounties… We’re here. Aether’s in the grid redirecting traffic away from Cole and Marty, and he’s ready to access fire and rescue to register high gas levels so he can limit casualties. Port and I are working on a blinding charm to give super low level protection to you guys and the dynamic duo in midtown. We’re logged in but will be busy keeping this charm working. Know we’re here for you.

19 Likes

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/back-to-the-future-part-two-the-sound-of-the-storm/1492/101?u=remus
Here it is Rimor

7 Likes

Alison! God I can’t tell you how much I missed you! Stay safe!

12 Likes

@Ginger are you here? Can you fill in? We can’t move forward without an Ebenguard.

10 Likes

Striking Hand Phrase: She would not be their victim anymore. Not her. Not anyone else.

Helping Hand Phrase: You have the right to defend yourself. Sometimes it’s the only way to make them stop.

My stars to make the Lantern shine.

11 Likes

Thank goodness!

5 Likes

Surprise. I owe Marty one for saving my life a few months back (according to him) so… here’s the one he’s owed. I can’t get in the middle of this (long story) but I can watch what’s going down in midtown and be your eyes. Cool?

16 Likes