The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Looks like is gonna be a long night for you! :joy:

6 Likes

Wooohooo!!! Forums finally back up!!! Thanks CJ!!

7 Likes

Ohkaaaayā€¦ missing out on so much stuff again.

Wow real world is being a pain right now. Sorry Iā€™m flakey chaps, itā€™s not by choice.

13 Likes

Everyone is getting busy, especially at this time of the year

4 Likes

Aaaand now there are kids summoning spirits in the communal hallway. Had to stop and have a chat with them about that. The eldest was 8.

12 Likes

@magiqbot fortune Will I be a disciplined and responsible adult today?

8 Likes

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

6 Likes

Bahahahaha

7 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @magiqbot display help.

4 Likes

I said it once, Iā€™ll say it again:

12 Likes

Thatā€™s basically what I told them, in terms they could understand and the parents wouldnā€™t misconstrue.

I do wonder why the parents werenā€™t dealing with it themselvesā€¦

10 Likes

They probably just see it as a harmless game.

9 Likes

Yeah people just donā€™t believe in some stuff. If I see something that can possibly summon whatever to this earthly plain I will stay away from it as much as possible. I am taking no chances with anything, regardless of my beliefs.

9 Likes

So Iā€™m working on putting together my Cags look and I want to have an array of egyptian/magiq tattoos. Iā€™m already planning to have the Eye of Horus on the back of my right hand (ideal for dramatic eye covering) But Iā€™m not sure what else to use. Any ideas?

10 Likes

The ankh, the scarab and the solar disc with rays are all very common in Egyptian symbolism.

8 Likes

You can always look up hieroglyphics to see what the symbols represent. Thereā€™s probably some nice ones on you can find that would look cool.

5 Likes

Sorry for any like spam guys! :grimacing: Iā€™ve been reading through a bunch of forum posts to try and catch up fully while spreading the love. Once again sorry!

10 Likes

Nothing to apologize for. Itā€™s nice seeing 15 likes when I come on the forum.

7 Likes

@magiqbot fortune Will I get a good lunch today?

4 Likes

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

5 Likes