The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

OMG, can I put that on the back cover of TMP? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Hahahaha! The best reviews include emojis.

5 Likes

There’s a current interior and clothing trend for stags on things here in the uk. I’ve walked past 3 cushions and an unfortunate (now confused) gent, snarling “Stevvvvve” under my breath. No one gets it.

12 Likes

Baratheon’s are at it again :joy_cat::joy_cat:

3 Likes

So I drew a thing for penpals, and now I really want Guild baseball tees. :joy:

15 Likes

I love it!

5 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::scream_cat::crying_cat_face: so jealous!!!

5 Likes

Awww thanks guys. Here’s a Cole. :eyes:

They’re both stickers as well. :grin:

13 Likes

There stickers?!? :heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

Stickers too! :sob: So envious

6 Likes

20799134_1906052022980895_267963676751873513_n

I’m not really sure where to stick this as there isn’t a thread for Neithernor but I saw this picture my aunt took and it made me think of what an old ruin in Neithernor might look like.

9 Likes

I’m not even joking I’ve been hearing knocking at door to my room ALL day :eyes: Been creeping me out

9 Likes

The halls of residence house I lived in last year was haunted by a little girl called gretel. You could hear her running down the corridor or knocking on the doors.

3 Likes

I went downstairs for a beer and a shot, and when I came back up the stairs it was coming from the otherside of the door this time :scream_cat:

4 Likes

If I was you I would just walk back downstairs and get another shot or five! :joy:

1 Like

Oh I did better than that, I chugged a fourth of the Jameson and brought it back up with me. It hasn’t stopped but imma open the door anyway

6 Likes

You’re a braver person then me!

4 Likes

I take no credit, it’s all Jameson

9 Likes

:yellow_heart:

11 Likes

Grats Chordie!

3 Likes