The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

I mean, I don’t know where you’d find living donor arms, but uh, knock yourself out? :flushed:

3 Likes

Hey, did anyone manage to get a screenshot of the closed eye ocular? I was a dummy and didn’t grab it, and I need it for the wiki. :sob:

3 Likes

Someone said they saved it earlier but I don’t remember who. I’ll go check.

2 Likes

@Alec said he has it.

3 Likes

He sent it to me on discord. Thanks!!

4 Likes

@Brit I see I have been summoned in the fragment eleven thread. If you wanna read more about King Rabbit and the other characters there’s writeups here:

You can find info about nearly all the major past characters on the wiki. Except Brandon Lachmann, because I’m still working on his page. But that’ll change in the near future.

5 Likes

@CJB what’s the chance of some Oracular Eye merch? I think it’d be very welcome among the Mounties. That was spectacular.

6 Likes

I would absolutely love a foil print of the Oracular Eye.

But honestly you could slap that bad boy on anything and it’d be cool. Tote bags, sketch books, t-shirts. Maybe even an enamel pin. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Sketch books, you said.

T-shirts, you said.

Enamel pins, you said.

By Jove.

I’d go broke.

7 Likes

I’m drooling a little over a vellum or parchment style poster with the Eye printed on it.

All scroll-like and sexy.

With shiny ink?

Yeah. Shiny.

7 Likes

An artist I really dig, Maya Kern, managed to get custom printed sketchbooks of her art, so it’s somehow possible.

But what I’m really saying here is I want to draw in a TMP themed sketchbook. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Oh my word. Yes.

I just Googled some companies who do just that - printing custom journals and sketchbooks.

4 Likes

That is definitely a possibility. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Could see the closed eye on lots of things…
The open eye is a little more difficult to capture in a still image, but the wheels are turning…

6 Likes

!!!و الحمد لله

The closed eye is incredibly symbolic just by itself. I’m excited to see what you come up with! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I am definitely not freaking out over this or anything :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

rip my wallet

5 Likes

I feel you so hard.

But not literally, like physically…

That would be weird.

Just, you know. Like bros. Or something.

We can all have a joint wallet memorial service.

7 Likes

Throw our wallets on the funeral pyre in tribute to our lord and savior, CJB

5 Likes

I would make a joke about needing more firewood, but most of my wallet is being slowly bled by the rent and insurance gods

5 Likes

And cruel gods they are.

3 Likes