The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Aaaand now there are kids summoning spirits in the communal hallway. Had to stop and have a chat with them about that. The eldest was 8.

12 Likes

@magiqbot fortune Will I be a disciplined and responsible adult today?

8 Likes

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

6 Likes

Bahahahaha

7 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @magiqbot display help.

4 Likes

I said it once, I’ll say it again:

12 Likes

That’s basically what I told them, in terms they could understand and the parents wouldn’t misconstrue.

I do wonder why the parents weren’t dealing with it themselves…

10 Likes

They probably just see it as a harmless game.

9 Likes

Yeah people just don’t believe in some stuff. If I see something that can possibly summon whatever to this earthly plain I will stay away from it as much as possible. I am taking no chances with anything, regardless of my beliefs.

9 Likes

So I’m working on putting together my Cags look and I want to have an array of egyptian/magiq tattoos. I’m already planning to have the Eye of Horus on the back of my right hand (ideal for dramatic eye covering) But I’m not sure what else to use. Any ideas?

10 Likes

The ankh, the scarab and the solar disc with rays are all very common in Egyptian symbolism.

8 Likes

You can always look up hieroglyphics to see what the symbols represent. There’s probably some nice ones on you can find that would look cool.

5 Likes

Sorry for any like spam guys! :grimacing: I’ve been reading through a bunch of forum posts to try and catch up fully while spreading the love. Once again sorry!

10 Likes

Nothing to apologize for. It’s nice seeing 15 likes when I come on the forum.

7 Likes

@magiqbot fortune Will I get a good lunch today?

4 Likes

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

5 Likes

:sweat::sweat::sweat: Now I’m nervous.

4 Likes

sends 5 lunch

12 Likes

Am I the only one sat here trying to work out what food is in the picture? :joy:

5 Likes

Salami and marble jack on rye, veggies (carrot, bell pepper, celery and grape tomatoes), a cutie, a yogurt, and a granola bar

7 Likes