Steve Strikes Again: Messages from Someone

Has potential…Depending on if we can fill those blanks…

8 Likes

Gandalf probably isn’t included in this case as he’s not a dwarf

5 Likes

Nio is Óin, somebody got that right?

8 Likes

Is it alright to @ everyone on discord to get them to check if someone who hasn’t been on has the missing messages?

5 Likes

Yeah, I copy-pasted for speed.

Edit: :tinfoilhat: Maybe Someone is Gandalf! :tinfoilhat:

10 Likes

sorry, I meant Ori

7 Likes

My message from Someone was about a meet up in Neithernor… I didn’t make it though.

6 Likes

Yea, I got the Nio message!

6 Likes

7 Likes

Som should we maybe tell Someone the story of the Hobbit. I mean, they did ask for a story. The text is about cold and ice. I’m think “Far over the misty mountain”

9 Likes

You could do the opening paragraph?

3 Likes

Hm…

7 Likes

7 Likes

That’s a good find!

5 Likes

Maybe we tell the story from each Dwarves point of view?

4 Likes

Maybe?

Okay, so we’ve introduced the dwarves (maybe), and the invitations came likely from Bilbo, but where do they lead?

5 Likes

We need the last couple of words

5 Likes

If it’s the dwarves, I think Gandalf was the one that sent the invitations and they lead to the Unexpected Party at Bag End.

4 Likes

I sent ‘So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.’ -JRR. Tolkien.
Someone replied with “No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.” - RA.Salvatore
I’m thinking he’s just yanking my chain.

7 Likes

Telling stories to Someone feels like getting ahead of ourselves. We have what we need he said. Let’s assemble the phrase.

6 Likes