Steve Strikes Again: Messages from Someone

I’m thinking we’re missing quite a few words and/or something else.

6 Likes

same here. there might be another part arriving shortly.

4 Likes

8 Likes

OOP. is this what we’re supposed to do?

3 Likes

Monkey uncle. Someone outwitted us.

3 Likes

Atm, I’m gonna try and see if I can keep a conversation going, strating with the basics of names. I’ll ask about the invitations after.

6 Likes

I got a reply too. Asking if theyre a mountie

5 Likes

Good idea. I’m going to try to introduce myself also, but I think you’ll have a better chance at keeping it going.

3 Likes

i feel kinda bad i never got a part XD

4 Likes

But you’ve been the one keeping the ball rolling along with Nim! Putting all of the random info together to try to make sense of it.

7 Likes

Yeah! Just 'cause you didn’t get a message doesn’t mean you don’t have a part! ( and lol, I’m being told I’ve posted too much in the conversation)

8 Likes

Okay, I got the same reply to my intro as Nim. I asked if they were one of the Mounties but so far no second reply.

8 Likes

I think we’re gonna become friends :grin:

12 Likes

They picked the wronnnnnnng Mountie to play mysterious with there, @Skylad.

12 Likes

Got the same reply.

Edit: Well, atleast we know that someone won’t be of any help with hints.

8 Likes

Hey y’all. I got a personal message from Someone quite a while ago. This was elsewhere. Honestly, I’m not sure if it has anything to do with this…

7 Likes

Well, that may be because we’re not asking the right questions yet (being optamistic again lol).

On another note; I’m still trying various orders with the words, but still nothing that makes sense, at least not totally.

4 Likes

7 Likes

So we need to slow instead of jumping into it maybe.

4 Likes

lol, since when has that been our style though?

also @Augustus_Octavian; could you add your message time to the spread sheet please?

8 Likes