17.5. The Secret Society: Spell Discussion and Planning for Woolie

I don’t think? Not that I know of, at least? I’ve never seen it on any paperwork in the office, it’s only ever just been Sullivan or Warner. I feel like any other ‘Green’ name definitely would have stood out if I’d seen it before.

18 Likes

@Saberlane says he’s never seen that name anywhere either.

14 Likes

Um… “the unexpected sibling”?

13 Likes

:exploding_head:

Did…did Deeds have a secret aunt? Or a secret great-aunt?

Edit: or uncle, or whatever? My friend has a daughter named Evelyn so that’s where my mind goes.

16 Likes

Brb, am freaking out.

14 Likes

“Unexpected” to the point of there being no record of their existence. I am just— :exploding_head:

14 Likes

Oh no. The explosion of my mind has destroyed tin-foil hat number 67. :disappointed_relieved:

13 Likes

Evelyn Avis Green… AG? Maybe the AG that was posting to Instagram? Please tell me I’m not the only one thinking this?

14 Likes

So here’s a question - is it actually blank or is it magimystically sealed? My instinct leans on the latter, especially since it’s resisting being recorded.

14 Likes

I mean, it reminds me of the Monarch Papers left by Sullivan, which seemed to be locked by a similar charm.

13 Likes

I can see the video just fine? 4 seconds of flipping through a blank notebook.

9 Likes

Or are you talking about something else? Sorry, I’m mildly sleep deprived atm.

8 Likes

Quick, fly to Montreal and find that big, burly Gossmere to use tome kindle!

…Okay, i was excited and that sounded better in my head before I wrote it out. We don’t know his real name or where to find him. Deeds would, but then we can’t get in touch with her either.

Okay, things we’ve seen trigger books in the past.

-Emotions - Try getting angry at @Saberlane (I know, that’s basically impossible…)

-Locations - “I manage a little bookshop” maybe take it to any nearby bookstores you like and think of fondly? Ohhhh… or the AG book shop that Saberlane found? Maybe the phone number calls the shop as well?

-Conditions: Stick it in the freezer? (What? It kinda worked for Lauren?)

-Time / seasons - Ostara is coming up in 6 days? Maybe it’ll show up then.

Hmmmm, very interesting.

14 Likes

Yes, that’s what it should be! Super weird that it’s only showing up for some people. Idk what to tell you guys :ascendershrug:

14 Likes

It’s just an audio clip for me. Weird. I think Robert has the right idea(s)? Ostara is coming up. Or maybe you should try burying it in Central Park.

17 Likes

Okay, so… call me crazy, but… that radio show? Didnt it use “volumes” to describe its episodes? Also, volume 6 might mean the sixth book in the lost collection? Wasnt that the little red house?

8 Likes

Okay, I got all of our past searching results together on the off chance that any of them go together.

A collector of tales
A circle of stones
A lost father
Buried treasure
A swashbuckling pirate
A fishing town

A terrible storm
A broken heart
A lost ship
The little island
Dark shoals
Choppy water

Then we had the individual clues that led to Vordicriminant.

I was the unexpected sibling.
I chose a life free of magic.
I manage a little bookshop.
I am proud to be an outsider.
I’ll keep fighting for the oppressed.
I won’t let my family be forgotten.

15 Likes

I think we should move back to the other thread now that the spell is over.

13 Likes

I don’t want to interrupt the other thread, so quickly - I was able to watch the video too.

What if - if vordicriminant - means what I mentioned earlier: denouncing/accusing green and it’s directly related to it? Maybe Evelyn is to the Greens what Silver was to Wool?

11 Likes

Gosh darn exams! Keeping me from this awesome adventure!

4 Likes