SOLVED: Lachmann: The Fourth Fragment: Maps

I had to get up and get on my laptop. This map is definitely laid over this area on the west side of New York City. Look where the big building is on the upper right. It’s the Museum of Natural History…

And the shore on the left of the drawn map is Broadway.

Which means the junkyard map we got earlier is Central Park!

I have no photoshop skills or I’d try and overlay them…

4 Likes

@AlisonB, I adore you. I’ve been staring at maps until I’ve gone cross eyed. Totally missed this.:dizzy_face:
Just a hop skip and jump from the Ramble.

4 Likes

Someone do photoshop on it!
Is it sad that this is the highlight of my actual, real life week?

Edit: the Ramble!!

3 Likes

@AlisonB I’m working on photoshopping it, struggling a bit to make it clear

3 Likes

this is the best i could do, I’l gonna upload the photoshop file on my 4shared so other people can mess with it too. I’ll update this post with a link when i do

Edit: here’s the link

6 Likes

This is amazing - thanks Lux.

3 Likes

Brandon mentions Bonavarde keeps a fire lit atop a lift shaft. This sounds like a flare stack, common at oil refneries and chemical plants.

3 Likes

All this was basically confirmed with these two things being posted in the new file page.

5 Likes

I decided to put the known locations of the beacons we have solved on the map. I tried to get it as close to the one that The Devoted posted. I don’t know if it helps much, but it should help us get our bearings a little bit.

8 Likes

Updated map with third Beacon included.

7 Likes

Hey guys, sorry I’ve been gone so long. I’ve been so busy. I’ll try to get back into the flow of things.

4 Likes

No worries my guy! Not much has happened in the past week fragment wise and may not for a good minute, you should have a pretty good amount time to catch up!

4 Likes

I’m sorry I missed this.
Could someone fill me in? What is Brin?

2 Likes

Okay Edit:
Got it Brandons RPG.
Do we have links to that?

3 Likes

@OracleSage Mike and I were doing some work on the map of Brin at one point here’s a link
It’s in the Mountaineer’s Map of New York topic. Hope it helps.
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/mountaineers-map-of-new-york/152/5?u=leigha

5 Likes

Thanks Leigha!
One last question. What was the importance of the travelers coin?

3 Likes

It contained two codes on it. One lead us to another page on the Devoted’s site with a hidden piece of the first key. I forget where the other lead but it was also to a page on their site related to the 4th fragment.

3 Likes

AH
Do we know who left it?

2 Likes

Not really. Might have been Branden. Might have been the devoted to give us the key so they could string us along more,

2 Likes